- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Richard Heemskerk, Hortus Supplies International:
"Products at your Kenyan farm in a heartbeat"
Director Richard Heemskerk: “In order to meet the expectations of the Kenyan growers we’ve managed to acquire storage to keep our stock. We are living in a 24/7 economy where customers expect to receive orders within 1 or 2 days. As Hortus Supplies International we want to speed up the delivery process and this is the best option for us.”
Account manager Mario Taal continues: “The transit time of containers can take up to 30 days and an air shipment can be expensive. We experienced that growers don’t want to keep a lot of stock at their farm. As of today we can offer another option: small amounts instead of bulk. We can deliver our products to greenhouses within 24 hours or they can be picked up.”
Mario Taal and Richard Heemskerk at the IFTEX 2017
For now HSI holds a stock which consist of the natural products Supramino, Supramino Terra, Optimus and AB Gel. The yellow roller- and sticky traps, high quality ironchelate and cut ‘n hold pruners. The standard sizes of PlantPaper, for propagation, are available. And there is a local mechanic on hand, who can help where needed. Mario Taal: “We keep listening to our customers, in the future we might consider to expend our stock in Kenya.”
For more information:
Hortus Supplies International
1432 JH Aalsmeer
+ 31 297 52 49 19
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-10 A closer look at the updated PMPL seed format
- 2018-12-05 "Controlling soil moisture can remove the need for chemical growth retardants"
- 2018-12-05 New plug and play devices deliver dissolved oxygen to plant roots
- 2018-12-04 US (NM): Nanotech company launches quantum dot greenhouse film
- 2018-12-03 UK: Clay Lake Project update: cladding & irrigation
- 2018-11-30 "It is not necessary to clean the irrigation system during crop rotation"
- 2018-11-30 CAN (BC): Flower supplier to deliver customers real-time availability
- 2018-11-29 New on Floriday: small-volume sales
- 2018-11-29 Relaunched online platform showcases water conservation tech
- 2018-11-29 "New modular LED system offers flexibility and high performance"
- 2018-11-28 "Offered in eight colors, new LEDs enable faster plant growth, greater crop yield"
- 2018-11-27 Rack Item Optimizer (RIO) awarded patent
- 2018-11-26 NL: How to become a recognized zero drainer
- 2018-11-26 New smart horticultural lighting solution for optimizing crop yields and costs
- 2018-11-26 US: Wi-Fi CO2 monitor and grow controller for growers nationwide
- 2018-11-23 Samsung expands horticulture LED lineups for indoor growers
- 2018-11-22 The future of light: HPS vs LED
- 2018-11-20 Opportunities to measure content substances in plants wirelessly
- 2018-11-15 "New LED lighting technology ensures growers maximize quality and yield"
- 2018-11-15 Farm management software Unosof expands in South America