- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Shrub Madness returns on February 15
Think March's college basketball tournament, but visitor votes determine which plant advances through the rounds.
The contest runs in prediction mode from Thursday, February 15 through Wednesday, February 28, 2018. Visitors will have the opportunity to create an account and fill out a bracket with their own predictions of how the tournament will play out. The Shrub Madness program will then keep track of the bracket, comparing it and tracking it against how the matches actually turn out based on popular vote.
Every day from March 1 through March 30, 2018, ShrubMadness.com can be visited to vote your favorite plants through to the next round of the competition. Registration is not necessary just to vote in the competition, but you can only win plants if you register.
Prizes will be awarded by a random drawing of all participants who enter their e-mail address after voting. The actual prizes will be determined by which plants win that round of voting. In the event that one of the plants is not hardy in the winner's climate, Proven Winners will work with the winner to select an appropriate substitution. Plants will ship at the proper planting time for the winner's area.
Shrub Madness is open to residents of the United States and Canada.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 Christmas tree farmers campaign for real trees
- 2018-12-12 Netherlands: Arrival of FloriWorld another step closer
- 2018-12-12 Poinsettia takes the limelight on National Poinsettia Day
- 2018-12-11 Living Coral is Pantone's Color of the Year
- 2018-12-11 The dream of a perfect climate
- 2018-12-11 BloomsyBox launches Martha Stewart rose collection
- 2018-12-10 Re-branding Sunpuma
- 2018-12-10 Chrysanthemum Royal Van Zanten travelling CHIC
- 2018-12-07 "A novel way to market exceptional flowers"
- 2018-12-07 Takii and the Van Gogh Museum renew their partnership for three years
- 2018-12-06 "We wish you a rose-mary Christmas"
- 2018-12-04 Table decoration kit: a novel way of marketing flowers
- 2018-11-30 US (CA): Handing out bunches of smiles with Petal It Forward
- 2018-11-27 UK: Michael Warren celebrates 50 years as a horticultural journalist
- 2018-11-26 "95% of rose growers currently supply good product photos"
- 2018-11-22 "Día de los Muertos very popular in Germany and France (again)"
- 2018-11-22 Calendar for Flower Council of Holland 2019-2020 consumer campaigns unveiled
- 2018-11-22 "Plant Bathing Studio achieves PR value of over 1.5 million euros"
- 2018-11-22 Tulip Vodka featured in Atlas Obscura
- 2018-11-22 Turning poinsettias into Paintsettias