- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Rooting hormones improve uniformity among vegetative cuttings
Rooting compounds are essential for rooting difficult-to-root annual and perennial bedding plant species and sometimes used for those that may be moderately difficult.
Rooting hormones come in various formulations and contain different ingredients and can most often be applied in one of three ways: quick-dips or dipping the basal or cut end of the cutting into the rooting hormone prior to sticking; stem base sprays; or post stick foliar sprays. Application methods most commonly observed among Michigan greenhouse growers is the quick-dips and post stick foliar sprays.
Read more at MSU Extension (W. Garrett Owen)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Growing recommendations Primula acaulis and Ranunculus Sprinkles
- 2018-12-13 First bananas harvested from Dutch greenhouse
- 2018-12-11 Australia: Protecting the holy grail of Victorian orchids
- 2018-12-10 UK: Fifteen thousand flowers bed in for the winter
- 2018-11-29 "How you grow and process fresh cut basil will impact flavor and shelf life"
- 2018-11-28 Hemp: A new crop for you?
- 2018-11-28 Recognition of innovative product idea for design and functionality
- 2018-11-23 Tissue culture awaits massive future
- 2018-11-12 India: Growers trained in commercial floriculture
- 2018-10-26 India: Tips on profitable rose cultivation
- 2018-10-26 "Look after your cyclamen"
- 2018-10-25 NL: Controlling biofilm formation in pipes
- 2018-10-16 Fancy staying at an aquaponic hotel?
- 2018-10-15 Gerbera cultivation in India
- 2018-10-12 China: How to effectively stop loss in flower production after a rainstorm?
- 2018-10-08 HSI invests in Kenya
- 2018-10-08 Schneider assortment extended once more
- 2018-10-05 India: "Agro-climatic conditions in the Nilgiris suitable for commercial orchid cultivation"
- 2018-10-04 Christmas tree production in containers
- 2018-10-04 STEM Podcast: Demystifying Perennial Production