- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Australia: Ben Peacock discusses 202020 Vision, Plant Life Balance
The conference includes a variety of informative presentations from across the supply chain, including six presentations related to strategic levy investments happening under the Hort Innovation Nursery Fund, enabling growers to get first-hand insights into the latest project updates and research findings.
Ben Peacock, Founder of Republic of Everyone, will be on-hand at the conference to present updates and discuss all things 202020 Vision related, as well as the consumer marketing campaign, Plant Life Balance.
Conference delegates will be able to hear Mr Peacock’s presentation 202020 Vision and Plant Life Balance during the 11am timeslot on Tuesday 20 February.
Your Levy at Work caught up with Mr Peacock to hear about what his presentation has in store and how the campaigns are going more broadly.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Australia: A reason to celebrate local products this Christmas
- 2018-12-12 Christmas tree farmers campaign for real trees
- 2018-12-12 Netherlands: Arrival of FloriWorld another step closer
- 2018-12-12 Poinsettia takes the limelight on National Poinsettia Day
- 2018-12-11 The dream of a perfect climate
- 2018-12-11 Living Coral is Pantone's Color of the Year
- 2018-12-11 BloomsyBox launches Martha Stewart rose collection
- 2018-12-10 Re-branding Sunpuma
- 2018-12-10 Chrysanthemum Royal Van Zanten travelling CHIC
- 2018-12-07 "A novel way to market exceptional flowers"
- 2018-12-07 Takii and the Van Gogh Museum renew their partnership for three years
- 2018-12-06 "We wish you a rose-mary Christmas"
- 2018-12-04 Table decoration kit: a novel way of marketing flowers
- 2018-11-30 US (CA): Handing out bunches of smiles with Petal It Forward
- 2018-11-27 UK: Michael Warren celebrates 50 years as a horticultural journalist
- 2018-11-26 "95% of rose growers currently supply good product photos"
- 2018-11-22 "Día de los Muertos very popular in Germany and France (again)"
- 2018-11-22 Calendar for Flower Council of Holland 2019-2020 consumer campaigns unveiled
- 2018-11-22 "Plant Bathing Studio achieves PR value of over 1.5 million euros"
- 2018-11-22 Tulip Vodka featured in Atlas Obscura