- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Terra Nova Nurseries launches interactive website
The modernized website was created to be highly interactive for Terra Nova Nurseries’ grower customers, brokers and members of the media, seeking information about the company’s best-of-breeding plant varieties, collections, and series.
Promotional and informative areas throughout the website highlight popular and new plant varieties with links to easily reach and read product profiles; view close-up and wide-angle photography; sign-up for e-newsletters; review up-to-the-minute inventory; request a print catalog or peruse a digital version; and print growing and propagation insights called Grower Recipes. These and other documents can be viewed in various sizes and downloaded as PDFs.
Revamped sections of the website for product availability and ordering information include upgraded content about the company’s Liner Program, Unrooted Cutting Program, broker and sales contact information, propagation, licensing, tags, and downloadable ordering forms and credit applications.
One of the top features is a products section with multiple augmented pages and accelerated search functions to find and learn about plants based upon genus, hardiness, exposure, flower color, foliage color, bloom time, and growth habit. There is even a new search module for locating plants with unique traits or for special landscape uses such as award-winning plants, cut flowers, fragrant varieties, pollinator and hummingbird attractors, deer-resistance, low-water usage, and others.
Each plant seen on the website has a photo library with low- and high-resolution options for downloading. Near each image, website visitors will find detailed plant characteristics and updated access to available companion plants.
The new website contains user-friendly rationales behind new plant or genus improvements, along with explanations regarding how the plants have been improved over previous cultivars. New online information explains that improved varieties were specifically bred to fulfill unique customer needs and address undesirable cultural traits in other plant material.
Marketing information on the overhauled website comprises hundreds of published articles and other forms of publicity and advertising, showcasing numerous ways Terra Nova Nurseries promotes its plants each year. The company also added a new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to the website with a click-to-open feature that offers an engaging format for quick, need-to-know information. To access the new website, visit www.terranovanurseries.com.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Australia: A reason to celebrate local products this Christmas
- 2018-12-12 Christmas tree farmers campaign for real trees
- 2018-12-12 Netherlands: Arrival of FloriWorld another step closer
- 2018-12-12 Poinsettia takes the limelight on National Poinsettia Day
- 2018-12-11 The dream of a perfect climate
- 2018-12-11 Living Coral is Pantone's Color of the Year
- 2018-12-11 BloomsyBox launches Martha Stewart rose collection
- 2018-12-10 Re-branding Sunpuma
- 2018-12-10 Chrysanthemum Royal Van Zanten travelling CHIC
- 2018-12-07 "A novel way to market exceptional flowers"
- 2018-12-07 Takii and the Van Gogh Museum renew their partnership for three years
- 2018-12-06 "We wish you a rose-mary Christmas"
- 2018-12-04 Table decoration kit: a novel way of marketing flowers
- 2018-11-30 US (CA): Handing out bunches of smiles with Petal It Forward
- 2018-11-27 UK: Michael Warren celebrates 50 years as a horticultural journalist
- 2018-11-26 "95% of rose growers currently supply good product photos"
- 2018-11-22 "Día de los Muertos very popular in Germany and France (again)"
- 2018-11-22 Calendar for Flower Council of Holland 2019-2020 consumer campaigns unveiled
- 2018-11-22 "Plant Bathing Studio achieves PR value of over 1.5 million euros"
- 2018-11-22 Tulip Vodka featured in Atlas Obscura