- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Earth Alive brings products to US market
The first product for the US consumer gardening market, Soil Activator, has garnered world-wide recognition and proven to boost yields of dozens of crops such as tomatoes, blueberries and peppers.
“Our company develops innovative products that harness the power of microorganisms to improve productivity and protect the environment,” explains Michael Warren, Earth Alive’s CEO. “We are committed to organics and to the environment.”
“Our products are attractive to farmers, gardeners and urban growers because they increase harvests, boost flower production and grow healthier landscapes,” says Warren. “Our products have proven themselves in all kinds of climates and soils, so no matter where you live or what you grow we can provide the soil health support needed.”
Retail outlets include the new 1.76oz packets as add-ons at check-out or in eco-friendly end-caps to highlight companies giving back.
In 2016, the company founded the Mocha Initiative to facilitate and improve sustainable production methods for coffee and cocoa through collaborative research with producer co-ops and farms in Africa and Latin America, and were recognized as a Top 50 Company in Latin America the same year. They are members of the United Nations Global Compact and the Global Soil Partnership (GSP).
Earth Alive, located in Montreal, Quebec, is carried by major distributors and retailers in select states.
For more information:
Earth Alive Clean Technologies
1001 Lenoir Street, suite B-338
Montreal, QC Canada H4C 2Z6
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-11 The Soil Food Web for greenhouse production: bringing biology into the equation
- 2018-12-06 URALCHEM expands its presence in Africa
- 2018-11-27 Kenya: "Crisis looms in flower farms as fertilizer shortage bites"
- 2018-11-22 "Much wood fibre in a small space"
- 2018-11-20 Kenya: Small fertiliser factory takes on the big boys
- 2018-11-06 Chrysal introduces sustainable flower food sachets
- 2018-10-23 Kenya: Fertilizer prices up on port delays
- 2018-10-22 TerraVesco Vermicompost now available in Canada
- 2018-10-22 Kenya: Exports likely to dip due to fertilizer shortage
- 2018-10-12 "Economic benefits with CO2 foliar spray integrated into irrigation booms"
- 2018-10-10 US: MycoApply Ultrafine Endo now available in 1 lb. bags
- 2018-10-04 Irish fertilizer company enjoys rapid expansion in the UK
- 2018-09-27 Bomenbank launches Lifechar – the next generation of Amsterdam tree soil
- 2018-09-14 Kenya: Oserian Flowers raises alarm over biting fertilizer shortage
- 2018-09-14 Kenya: Speed up fertiliser checks, orders State
- 2018-09-12 Kenya: Fertilizer shortage blamed on 'scam'
- 2018-08-24 "Keep a few plants away from your fertilizer trial"
- 2018-08-10 e-GRO launches Nutritional Monitoring of Floriculture Crops book
- 2018-08-10 Monitoring pH & EC of greenhouse crops
- 2018-08-07 Video: Osmocote longevity - Controlled release fertilizer