- General Packhouse Manager - Beja, Portugal
- Operations Manager - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Night-Shift Crop Inspector - San Jose (CA) USA
- Product Coördinator Fresh produce - Ridderkerk, Dinteloord of Heerle
- Medewerker Marketing & Communicatie - Hillegom
- Supply Chain Specialist - Nairobi, Kenya
- Greenhouse Director of Production - Center Moriches (NY) USA
- Head Grower Cannabis - Reading, Southern England
- Global Product Manager - Northeast Ohio area
- Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
Top 5 -yesterday
- "This year, conditions were warmer and brighter than average"
- “’Rules-based trade’ ensures that flower trade runs smoothly”
- "We increased our light levels for better quality and higher winter production"
- Warning system to warn nurseries against fungal attacks
- NL: Installing a conveyor belt system to increase efficiency
Top 5 -last week
- Colombia: “The demand for preserved flowers is increasing every day”
- Italy: “We want growers to see how the poinsettia varieties perform in different regions”
- Ecuador: “Technological innovations will never replace our workers”
- Ecuador: A peak into Siflor 2021
- "These companies together create a powerful resource for the US nursery industry"
Top 5 -last month
Article not found
This URL cannnot be processed. If you were looking for a news article, then it may have been deleted or moved. If it has been moved then you can find it in the archive. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Maybe this article was published on one of our other sites:
- FloralDaily.com : UK: Co-op Group goes 100% Fairtrade on African roses