- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
March 28, 2018:
Hoogendoorn continues webinar tradition in 2018
The webinar is held at 9 am and 3 pm CET. The number of participants is limited, so make sure to save your spot in time.
If you want to stay informed about the subjects and registration possibilities of the next webinars, register for the newsletter via the link below.
In honor of Hoogendoorn's 50th anniversary, the company organized four webinars in cooperation with various partners in 2017. Over 400 participants from 46 different countries attended this Hoogendoorn and Partners webinar series.
The interactive webinars were organized in cooperation with partners LetsGrow.com, Koppert, Cultilene and Svensson and were dedicated to Next Generation Growing (NGG). In the first webinar the basics of NGG were discussed and in the three next webinars the focus was on the three plant balances: the water balance, assimilates balance and energy balance.
If you missed any of the webinars, or want to review the information you can download the free whitepapers.
For more information:
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Growing recommendations Primula acaulis and Ranunculus Sprinkles
- 2018-12-13 First bananas harvested from Dutch greenhouse
- 2018-12-11 Australia: Protecting the holy grail of Victorian orchids
- 2018-12-10 UK: Fifteen thousand flowers bed in for the winter
- 2018-11-29 "How you grow and process fresh cut basil will impact flavor and shelf life"
- 2018-11-28 Hemp: A new crop for you?
- 2018-11-28 Recognition of innovative product idea for design and functionality
- 2018-11-23 Tissue culture awaits massive future
- 2018-11-12 India: Growers trained in commercial floriculture
- 2018-10-26 India: Tips on profitable rose cultivation
- 2018-10-26 "Look after your cyclamen"
- 2018-10-25 NL: Controlling biofilm formation in pipes
- 2018-10-16 Fancy staying at an aquaponic hotel?
- 2018-10-15 Gerbera cultivation in India
- 2018-10-12 China: How to effectively stop loss in flower production after a rainstorm?
- 2018-10-08 HSI invests in Kenya
- 2018-10-08 Schneider assortment extended once more
- 2018-10-05 India: "Agro-climatic conditions in the Nilgiris suitable for commercial orchid cultivation"
- 2018-10-04 Christmas tree production in containers
- 2018-10-04 STEM Podcast: Demystifying Perennial Production