- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Rose Society of South Australia features Sweet Intoxication
‘Sweet Intoxication’ produces rich magenta blooms with a deeper colour in the centre, fading to lavender on the reverse side of the petals. This sweetly scented rose has an alluring, spicy clove fragrance – hence its name. The bush is tall and upright growing to 1.35m to 1.5m with healthy, glossy medium green foliage.
A versatile rose, ideal for garden beds, mixed borders, flowering hedge or use as a cut flower as the blooms are medium to large (average 10 cm diameter and 26-40 petals) formed in clusters of 6 to 10 per stem and have a long vase life. It is also suitable to grow in a large tub or patio container e.g. 60cm pot and it is great as a standard rose.
Read more at the Rose Society of South Australia
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 The 10 most popular pink roses of 2018
- 2018-12-05 "Without certification it's difficult to do business"
- 2018-12-03 Turkey: Cut flower growers request land for production from the government
- 2018-11-29 "Rwanda should look beyond fresh flowers"
- 2018-11-28 US: ASCFG names Cut Flowers of the Year
- 2018-11-26 US (HI): Anthuriums out of the lava
- 2018-11-23 Saba Chrysanthemum blows out ten candles
- 2018-11-22 US: Quick Fire hydrangea named Woody Cut of the Year
- 2018-11-22 Specialties in the spotlights at Alkemade International
- 2018-11-12 6 flowers that can improve your mental health
- 2018-11-07 “Making the blue rose bluer”
- 2018-10-30 PJ Dave on one of red’s most exceptional
- 2018-10-22 Compound from peony eases symptoms in Sjögren’s patients
- 2018-10-19 Bucketloads of flowers leave Floriade for city's nursing homes and hospitals
- 2018-10-18 Makoto Azuma builds giant plant sculpture at the beach using 8,300 Strelitzia
- 2018-09-24 State of affairs in the worldwide cut flower trade
- 2018-09-21 Are edible flowers a foodservice trend to watch?
- 2018-09-20 Alma’s journey to 'Best in Show'
- 2018-09-19 CA: Tournament of Roses Announces 2019 Float Judges
- 2018-09-17 US (TX): Students seek patent to keep flowers blooming