- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Garden Orchid nominated for Packaging Award 2018
The Garden Orchid packaging line has been nominated for the Non Food category. Together with HLO Creative Design Agency Anthura have introduced a new product category. The design stands out in the outdoor plant sections of garden centers.
The packaging is also easy to use. The design is made in a refined herbarium style which illustrates the products. The logo is sleek and beautiful combined with the illustrated flowers.
The care and handling side of product delivery has become very efficient and also saves time with this new packaging. The packaging is supplied in folded form to Anthura. Anthura only needs to open the packaging, place the pot with the plant in the tray, and it’s ready for delivery to wholesalers and retailers. The plants in the Garden Orchid collection look stylish and attractive in the store.
On 15 March the NL Packaging Awards will be presented for the third time. Covering 12 categories, the best packaging wins a prestigious award.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-12 What does the new German packaging law entail?
- 2018-12-05 "Amblyseius-System becomes more eco-friendly"
- 2018-12-03 New biodegradable material for plant labels presented
- 2018-11-26 “We look at a plant as art”
- 2018-11-21 A lightweight look-a-like of a terracotta pot
- 2018-11-16 Broekhof acquired by the Pacombi Group
- 2018-11-12 The impact of sustainable packaging on the floral industry
- 2018-11-05 'Bloomguard' sleeve now also for cut flowers and orchids
- 2018-11-05 Clever packaging concept makes headway
- 2018-11-05 Vaselife International to introduce 100% compostable packaging for cut flower food powder sachets
- 2018-10-31 Easier to recycle pots now available
- 2018-10-26 Waterless Internet Flower Packaging wins top honors at Sustainability Awards 2018
- 2018-10-25 MEPs back EU ban on throwaway plastics by 2021
- 2018-10-19 Modiform’s EcoExpert tray in auctions tray rebate scheme
- 2018-10-17 "Biodegradable film is ideal for flowers"
- 2018-10-04 UK: Recyclable pots arrive at Hillier Nurseries
- 2018-10-02 CAN (ON): Horta-Craft showcases new labels at CGC
- 2018-09-17 Waterless Internet Flower Packaging wins packaging award
- 2018-09-12 "We can take other countries as role models for European horticulture"
- 2018-09-07 As of January 1, 2019: New German Packaging Act