- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"Vietnam, EU likely to sign FTA soon"
The EVFTA is the bloc’s first comprehensive free trade deal with a developing country in Asia. Negotiations began in June 2012 and were completed in December 2015 with contents similar to those with Japan, Indonesia and Singapore.
The deal needs approval from the European Council, the European Parliament and all EU member countries.
Muller said the EU and Japan, Singapore and Vietnam share interests in free trade agreements, especially at a time when the US is carrying out its trade protectionism policy, withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and denied to deal with common crises in multilateral free trade.
According to him, Vietnam and the EU reached basic consensus on the deal in 2015, and Vietnam needs to fix management shortcomings already mentioned by the bloc.
Source: Vietnam Plus / www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Cyclone Gaja tests resilience of coco industry
- 2018-12-14 Thailand promotes online sale of orchids to China via Alibaba
- 2018-12-14 "Brexit could wilt huge Dutch flower trade"
- 2018-12-14 Australia: Flower thieves target Queensland properties
- 2018-12-14 Kenya: Shilling to come under pressure as the year ends
- 2018-12-13 US: EPA and Army propose new "Waters of the United States" definition
- 2018-12-13 US (NB): "Low wholesale prices for poinsettias"
- 2018-12-13 Malaysia: Council seeks land for growing chrysanthemums
- 2018-12-13 Bangladesh flower exports yet to gain traction
- 2018-12-12 USDA surveys commercial floriculture industry
- 2018-12-12 Australia: Have your say to help improve ABS collection methods
- 2018-12-11 CAN (ON): Greenhouse developments around Kingsville raising resident concerns
- 2018-12-11 The Baby Plant and MilShake projects
- 2018-12-10 Bangladesh: Government support needed to boost flower industry
- 2018-12-10 Market scan: Japan's modern greenhouse industry
- 2018-12-10 Turkish, Kuwaiti businesspeople invest $100M in greenhouses
- 2018-12-10 Turnover FloraMondo Clock Presales reaches 100 million euro milestone
- 2018-12-10 Cut roses: 'No Christmas mood at Dutch auction yet'
- 2018-12-10 US: Additional tariffs on Chinese floriculture hard goods delayed
- 2018-12-07 India: Coir pith prices soar after cyclone Gaja