- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (NY): FTD gives away 10,000 bouquets for Women's Day
Taking place on March 8 at 34 Little W. 12th St. from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. EST, the event features a floral wonderland complete with 15,000 fresh flowers used to create gorgeous walls of flowers, a floral-covered garden swing, carts filled with colorful blossoms, and a bouquet bar. Guests will enjoy shareworthy photo opportunities set against these displays throughout the space.
FTD's Lead Floral Designer Andrea Ancel will lead live floral-arrangement demonstrations to teach attendees about the artistic craft of bouquet design. Guests can also enjoy gourmet-dipped strawberries compliments of Shari's Berries. In addition, Dana Avidan Cohn, executive style director of Popsugar, will take part in the event and share her commitment to progressing female empowerment.
"Flowers have a longstanding history of playing a pivotal role in celebratory moments, special acknowledgments, and making connections more meaningful," said FTD Senior Vice President and General Manager Rob Van Auken. "We are excited to celebrate women and honor them during International Women's Day through the gift of flowers, which are a symbol of beauty and an icon of strength."
International Women's Day honors women's achievements and celebrates acts of courage and determination by ordinary women who have played an extraordinary role in the history of their countries and communities. It was first observed in the early 1900s and is now an international day that is celebrated by the United Nations.
In recognition of this momentous day of celebration, FTD is partnering with the Women's Economic Empowerment (WEE) Global Live project, led by Roxana Damas, a global Champion for Change for the United Nations Empower Women platform. As part of this partnership, FTD is donating flowers to women across the country for various WEE events and conducting a live broadcast from the WEE Facebook page at 11:30 a.m. EST from the #PetalsForProgress Flower Market event.
Attendees are encouraged to share their experience on social media with #PetalsForProgress and #FTDxPS. Those not located in the New York area can also join in on social media with @FTDFlowers and visit www.FTD.com/popsugar to take part in the action and gift a bouquet to a special woman whom they would like to acknowledge.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Australia: A reason to celebrate local products this Christmas
- 2018-12-12 Christmas tree farmers campaign for real trees
- 2018-12-12 Netherlands: Arrival of FloriWorld another step closer
- 2018-12-12 Poinsettia takes the limelight on National Poinsettia Day
- 2018-12-11 The dream of a perfect climate
- 2018-12-11 Living Coral is Pantone's Color of the Year
- 2018-12-11 BloomsyBox launches Martha Stewart rose collection
- 2018-12-10 Re-branding Sunpuma
- 2018-12-10 Chrysanthemum Royal Van Zanten travelling CHIC
- 2018-12-07 "A novel way to market exceptional flowers"
- 2018-12-07 Takii and the Van Gogh Museum renew their partnership for three years
- 2018-12-06 "We wish you a rose-mary Christmas"
- 2018-12-04 Table decoration kit: a novel way of marketing flowers
- 2018-11-30 US (CA): Handing out bunches of smiles with Petal It Forward
- 2018-11-27 UK: Michael Warren celebrates 50 years as a horticultural journalist
- 2018-11-26 "95% of rose growers currently supply good product photos"
- 2018-11-22 "Día de los Muertos very popular in Germany and France (again)"
- 2018-11-22 Calendar for Flower Council of Holland 2019-2020 consumer campaigns unveiled
- 2018-11-22 "Plant Bathing Studio achieves PR value of over 1.5 million euros"
- 2018-11-22 Tulip Vodka featured in Atlas Obscura