- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Wyevale Nurseries staff celebrate two award wins
Wyevale Nurseries in Hereford was awarded Plant Supplier of the Year 2017 from Klondyke Group and also the Most Innovative Plant Supplier Award from Wyevale Garden Centres, which is a separate company under different ownership.
Colin Stanley, Retail Sales Manager at Wyevale Nurseries, explained: “We were delighted to be awarded the Plant Supplier of the Year 2017 Award at the recent Klondyke Group’s annual plant show.
“In our first three years of supplying the group we have thoroughly enjoyed working with the centres and head office team. It’s always great to see plants taking centre stage in a retailer’s offering. We are looking forward to continuing to build an even stronger relationship going forward.
“To add to this, we were also presented with the Wyevale Garden Centres’ Most Innovative Plant Supplier Award. We were over the moon to receive this recognition from one of our key retail customers. We’re constantly working with all our retail customers to ensure we select the best new plants available on the market to suit their particular customer demographics and business strategies.
“We have been delighted with feedback from a number of customers who are excited about the range of new plants we are bringing to the market. With our extensive plant development programme there is a new plant suited to most customers’ needs.”
In the past 12 months Ben Gregory, Product Development Manager at Wyevale Nurseries, has travelled more than 50,000 miles in search of new plants, travelling all over Europe, Australia, New Zealand and trips to the US.
Andy Smith, Head of Buying at Klondyke, said: “Our Plant Managers and Head Office team chose Wyevale Nurseries as our 2017 Plant Supplier of the Year, due to the great quality plants and fantastic level of service they provide. We have been working with Wyevale Nurseries for only a short time but have built up a fantastic relationship and look forward to developing this over the coming years.”
For more information:
Tel: 01432 845200
Fax: 01432 845227
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 US (FL): Taking FNGLA certification abroad
- 2018-12-14 US (FL): Sarasota nursery has a colorful sea of poinsettias
- 2018-12-14 NL: Dutch phalaenopsis grower invests in new facilities
- 2018-12-13 Seeing how the cuttings grow in Africa
- 2018-12-12 Saffron cultivation in southern Sweden
- 2018-12-12 The challenges of growing flowers in Gaza
- 2018-12-11 UK: Trainee programme champions next generation of growers
- 2018-12-11 IU greenhouse supervisor still has a passion for horticulture after 46 years
- 2018-12-11 US (PA): Poinsettia sales blooming for local grower
- 2018-12-11 "We've never had such a big order"
- 2018-12-10 CAN (BC): Poinsettias becoming a popular fundraising item
- 2018-12-10 Flower volunteers on a house-building mission in Guatemala
- 2018-12-07 US (PA): "Better Christmas Cactus season compared to last year"
- 2018-12-07 Signify teams up with Dutch gerbera grower for 1 ha toplighting project
- 2018-12-07 How to succeed by thinking beyond “success”
- 2018-12-06 "I’d love to see more people choosing British flowers"
- 2018-12-06 Using light spectrum to control kalanchoe growth
- 2018-12-06 "Nursery flowers at cemetery prevent families from paying respects"
- 2018-12-06 Colombian growers preparing for El Niño
- 2018-12-06 Mordovia aims to become Russia's biggest rose exporter