- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Ecuadorian roses for Chinese female passengers on Women's Day
Since its launch in 2016, the campaign takes place under a different theme, the one now called 'Let Ecuador's aromas accompany you on a memorable trip' and, as the previous editions, it paid tribute to the women in full flight with those fresh flowers.
Quito's ambassador, Carlos Larrea, and other diplomatic officials gave the present to the female passengers who flew with China Southern Airline in 25 routes from southern Guangzhou to different destinations of the Asian nation.
Read more at Prensa Latina
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Australia: A reason to celebrate local products this Christmas
- 2018-12-12 Christmas tree farmers campaign for real trees
- 2018-12-12 Netherlands: Arrival of FloriWorld another step closer
- 2018-12-12 Poinsettia takes the limelight on National Poinsettia Day
- 2018-12-11 The dream of a perfect climate
- 2018-12-11 Living Coral is Pantone's Color of the Year
- 2018-12-11 BloomsyBox launches Martha Stewart rose collection
- 2018-12-10 Re-branding Sunpuma
- 2018-12-10 Chrysanthemum Royal Van Zanten travelling CHIC
- 2018-12-07 "A novel way to market exceptional flowers"
- 2018-12-07 Takii and the Van Gogh Museum renew their partnership for three years
- 2018-12-06 "We wish you a rose-mary Christmas"
- 2018-12-04 Table decoration kit: a novel way of marketing flowers
- 2018-11-30 US (CA): Handing out bunches of smiles with Petal It Forward
- 2018-11-27 UK: Michael Warren celebrates 50 years as a horticultural journalist
- 2018-11-26 "95% of rose growers currently supply good product photos"
- 2018-11-22 "Día de los Muertos very popular in Germany and France (again)"
- 2018-11-22 Calendar for Flower Council of Holland 2019-2020 consumer campaigns unveiled
- 2018-11-22 "Plant Bathing Studio achieves PR value of over 1.5 million euros"
- 2018-11-22 Tulip Vodka featured in Atlas Obscura