- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (FL): Henry Gonzalez joins Costa Farms as CMO
With more than 25 years of experience in brand and retail marketing, Gonzalez has worked on both the client and agency sides of marketing, and will bring a fresh strategic perspective to Costa Farms’ programs.
“Henry will be of tremendous benefit to our organization,” says Jose Smith, Costa Farms CEO. “His diverse experience as a retail client, manufacturer and agency partner gives him a strong business background in brand and retail marketing, which adds value for our customers and improves our commitment to develop consumer-driven programs.”
Gonzalez, who received a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business, honed his marketing and leadership skills at well-known companies such as Burger King, Edwards Fine Foods and Schwan Food Company, the fifth largest frozen food company in the world, as well as Crispin Porter Bogusky, which was recognized as one of the leading advertising agencies during his tenure.
“I’m excited to join the Costa Farms team and bring my passion to a category I love, and to a leading company in the green industry,” adds Gonzalez. “I look forward to working with our team to build on Costa Farms’ success as a marketing leader, program innovator and solutions provider for our customers to drive category growth.”
Before joining Costa Farms, Gonzalez was senior vice president at Zimmerman Advertising where he managed clients such as Michaels Arts & Crafts, McDonald’s and Sam’s Club.
“Henry’s a proven leader, strategic thinker and a trusted partner,” says Smith. “He’s a major addition to our executive team to purposefully serve our customers and grow the industry as a whole.”
For more information:
21800 SW 162ND Ave.
Miami, Florida 33170
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Impression last GMM Royal FloraHolland
- 2018-12-14 Kenya: Oserian announces new computer courses for 1400 students as it seeks to deepen IT skills
- 2018-12-14 US (KY): EHR welcomes 3 new sales people to team
- 2018-12-14 Oboya signs cooperation agreement with Gaia regarding biomaterials
- 2018-12-14 James Barnes appointed as Chairman of the Horticultural Trades Association (HTA)
- 2018-12-13 Investment company Nimbus buys Koninklijke Van Zanten Group
- 2018-12-12 ForemostCo donates percentage of December sales to Voices for Children Foundation
- 2018-12-12 KenGen investors raise concerns over Kenya Power debt
- 2018-12-12 Turkish producer of sticky traps becomes part of Biobest Group
- 2018-12-11 NL: Van Amelsvoort Kassenbouw celebrates its 60th anniversary
- 2018-12-11 UK: New Director of Estates and Projects at Royal Parks
- 2018-12-10 "Better roots for Hydrangeas with container mulch"
- 2018-12-07 "'Thank you' is the best prayer one can recite"
- 2018-12-07 Video: New developments in indoor growing
- 2018-12-06 Bosman Van Zaal on the move
- 2018-12-06 Sri Lanka: Mike Biotech Asia wins National Business Excellence Awards 2018
- 2018-12-06 Alan “Buddy” Jacobson: 1931 –2018
- 2018-12-06 Mid-Florida Research and Education Center commemorates 50th anniversary
- 2018-12-04 Two new faces at MNP Flowers
- 2018-12-03 NL: Van Nifterik Holland takes over Bambooexporter’s activities