- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Next step in the development of Floriday
This gives customers a complete and up-to-date view of the supply, which they can order directly. Floriday has passed this test and will continue developing as a platform together with the growers.
Link between grower and customer
Floriday is the digital platform for flower and plant growers. Growers manage their supply and orders in one place, and several sales channels are online and visible. Orders from the different sales channels arrive in one place. Through Floriday, customers (exporters, wholesalers) have access via the familiar sales channels like FloraMondo and FloraXchange to the widest and deepest assortment of flowers and plants. This makes Floriday the digital link between grower and customer.
Supply online in the webshop with one button
Floriday has taken great strides in its development in the past few months, assisted by the growers. For example, it was a challenge for the flower growers from Decorum to make the entire assortment available in the Decorum webshop. In close collaboration between Floriday and the growers, the organisation of the Decorum sales channel was arranged. Growers now need only one push of the button to assign their entire supply to the different sales channels that they use, like FloraMondo or the Decorum webshop. Exporters can review the Decorum assortment directly via the webshop.
John Straathof, hyacinth grower from Alkmaar who is associated with Decorum, is delighted with the visibility in the webshop: "My company and products can be found better and easier by my customers".
Continued development together with growers
Now both flower and pot plant growers have access to the platform. In the near future, more and more growers will also gain access. Floriday is being developed together with growers to offer a solution to their challenges. We involve them at an early stage and ask them to contribute ideas. Soon growers will be able to make on-the-spot product photos with their smartphone and upload them directly in Floriday. In this way, Floriday makes life easier and more efficient together with growers!
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-14 Impression last GMM Royal FloraHolland
- 2018-12-14 Kenya: Oserian announces new computer courses for 1400 students as it seeks to deepen IT skills
- 2018-12-14 US (KY): EHR welcomes 3 new sales people to team
- 2018-12-14 Oboya signs cooperation agreement with Gaia regarding biomaterials
- 2018-12-14 James Barnes appointed as Chairman of the Horticultural Trades Association (HTA)
- 2018-12-13 Investment company Nimbus buys Koninklijke Van Zanten Group
- 2018-12-12 ForemostCo donates percentage of December sales to Voices for Children Foundation
- 2018-12-12 KenGen investors raise concerns over Kenya Power debt
- 2018-12-12 Turkish producer of sticky traps becomes part of Biobest Group
- 2018-12-11 NL: Van Amelsvoort Kassenbouw celebrates its 60th anniversary
- 2018-12-11 UK: New Director of Estates and Projects at Royal Parks
- 2018-12-10 "Better roots for Hydrangeas with container mulch"
- 2018-12-07 "'Thank you' is the best prayer one can recite"
- 2018-12-07 Video: New developments in indoor growing
- 2018-12-06 Bosman Van Zaal on the move
- 2018-12-06 Sri Lanka: Mike Biotech Asia wins National Business Excellence Awards 2018
- 2018-12-06 Alan “Buddy” Jacobson: 1931 –2018
- 2018-12-06 Mid-Florida Research and Education Center commemorates 50th anniversary
- 2018-12-04 Two new faces at MNP Flowers
- 2018-12-03 NL: Van Nifterik Holland takes over Bambooexporter’s activities