- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Cargo London Heathrow 5% up in February
Heathrow said the increase was mainly due to growth in North American and East Asian markets. According to chief executive John Holland-Kaye: “Today’s figures show that Heathrow is filling up fast – if we don’t act soon to expand our nation’s global gateway, the UK will only fall further behind our European rivals. A prosperous, global-trading Britain needs an expanded Heathrow now.”
Indeed, six of Britain’s key trading routes, accounting for nearly 20% of the trade through Heathrow, are already full – including Shanghai, Tokyo Haneda, Delhi, Mumbai, Los Angeles and Dubai.
Meanwhile, London Stansted posted year-on-year growth of 2.1% in its cargo traffic for February, with 19,477 tonnes moving through the airport. CEO Ken O’Toole highlighted the addition of new services to Dubai, the US and Canada in the coming months.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 DSV Indonesia opens new office in Medan, Sumatra
- 2018-12-13 Ethiopian Airlines exporting flowers from Kenya
- 2018-12-13 US: The impact of the ELD mandate on truckload shipping
- 2018-12-13 Early winter storm challenges trucking in Southeastern U.S.
- 2018-12-11 Kenya: Government to invest more in aviation infrastructure
- 2018-12-10 Frankfurt Airport expands cargo hub
- 2018-12-10 "Air cargo in Africa undergoing sea change"
- 2018-12-07 "Constructive talks with customers about peak days in 2019"
- 2018-12-07 Kuehne + Nagel wins Supply Chain Finance Award
- 2018-12-07 Rotterdam and the Brexit effect
- 2018-12-05 Emirates SkyCargo celebrates five years of uplifting roses from Ecuador
- 2018-12-05 Kuehne + Nagel introduces myKN
- 2018-12-05 Give your truck wings and improve the aerodynamics
- 2018-12-04 Panalpina targets growth in Kenya – expanding cold storage at Nairobi Airport
- 2018-12-03 Kenya: "Data gaps big hurdle in fresh produce exports"
- 2018-11-30 Perishables Logistics Africa 2018 calls for collaborative approach to improve Africa’s perishable exports
- 2018-11-29 “Over- or underselling is a thing of the past”
- 2018-11-29 More sustainable and smart transport between the Netherlands and North Rhine-Westphalia
- 2018-11-28 "Real-time tracking and tracing saves greenhouse suppliers money"
- 2018-11-27 “Sea transport can match air transport thanks to vacuum cooling”