Pictures taken at last year's conference.
So, what’s about to happen?
Wholesaler Incentives. WF&FSA want to encourage more wholesalers to attend FDC and experience all the exceptional growers, importers, suppliers and partners who exhibit at the Table Tops.
- WF&FSA will offer a buy-one, get-one incentive for ALL attending wholesalers. This has never been done before and will provide an opportunity for more wholesalers at the show.
- Any wholesaler who has not attended FDC since 2010 will be allowed to attend the show free of charge to see firsthand everything FDC has to offer.
- To help reduce additional costs, WF&FSA will also provide a contest for a free hotel stay open to all registered wholesalers. All wholesaler promotions will run through June 15.
Table Tops. WF&FSA want to protect and promote the exceptional suppliers who purchase Table Tops and ensure the best possible experience for all WF&FSA attendees.
- Only WF&FSA members will be able to secure Table Tops in 2018. This will provide an opportunity to properly vet each company through WF&FSA’s membership criteria. And, you save money exhibiting as a member.
- Only suppliers affiliated with a WF&FSA-approved exhibiting Table Top company will be allowed to register for the Conference. No other suppliers will be allowed in the Table Tops.
- WF&FSA is also working to attract additional types of suppliers that do business with WF&FSA members.