- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
December 12-13, Columbus
US (OH): New format for Midwest Green Industry Experience
While ONLA enjoyed a successful regional tradeshow, MGIX and previously known as CENTS, for many years, the association is confident that this new model will better serve its membership with more personalized programming spread throughout the year and offered in different locations across the state.
The first event in the series, the MGIX Member Summit, takes place on December 12 and 13, 2018 in Columbus, Ohio at Hilton Easton. This premier, two-day conference provides a solutions-based learning experience for business owners and professionals in the landscape and nursery segments and facilitates collaboration amongst attendees and sponsors. Highlights include a keynote presentation by Terri McEnaney, President of Bailey Nurseries, and ONLA’s annual awards celebration.
In March 2019, ONLA will host MGIX Training Days: Gear Up for Spring on March 5, 2019 in Dayton, Ohio and March 7, 2019 in Cleveland, Ohio. These one-day programs will feature education sessions, workshops, business development, and networking opportunities for landscapers, growers, and retail garden centers.
The MGIX Series complements ONLA’s current schedule of social and educational programming, including its annual golf outing, seasonal diagnostic walkabouts, biennial advocacy days, and the Ohio High School Landscape Olympics.
Presenting Sponsors of the MGIX Series are: TAH Benefits, a leading benefits partner for Ohio green industry companies, and Wolf Creek Company, a distribution group serving the green industry since 1961.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Flower Expo China 2019: A glance at horticulture products exhibitors
- 2018-12-12 France: First highlights revealed for International Floralies
- 2018-12-12 India: 200,000 stems of flowers for fairytale wedding
- 2018-12-12 International interest for HortiContact Tour 2019
- 2018-12-12 PanAmerican Seed promises huge color impact at IPM Essen
- 2018-12-11 IPM Essen: 17 countries present innovations in international joint booths
- 2018-12-10 US (OR): Farwest accepting booth applications
- 2018-12-07 US (CA): Tournament of Roses announces Opening Spectacular, float participants
- 2018-12-07 "Play your part in the 2019 garden industry story"
- 2018-12-07 US (MD): Schedule announced for 63rd Annual SNA Research Conference
- 2018-12-06 CAN (ON): Talking healthy roots with horticulture students
- 2018-12-05 Bangladesh hosts international flower expo
- 2018-12-05 US: Flower growers invited to join annual Washington, D.C. fly-in
- 2018-12-04 Garden Trials: Innovations in woody plants and perennials
- 2018-12-03 Hortiflorexpo IPM Shanghai expands to 50,000 m2 in 2019
- 2018-11-30 Perennial Lifeline Garden celebrates 180 years of helping people in horticulture
- 2018-11-30 Last chance to register for MSU Extension Online Greenhouse Courses
- 2018-11-29 IPM Essen focuses on young, urban target groups
- 2018-11-29 Theme Plantarium 2019: “Green Fits All”
- 2018-11-28 UK: Nursery Supply Show finds new home at Stoneleigh Park