- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
June 12-14, Boskoop-Hazerswoude
NL: Garden Trials and Trade exhibits plant innovations
Garden Trials and Trade is aimed at all international professionals working in ornamental horticulture and retail. It is interesting for growers to see the latest novelties for the coming year and to gather information on cultivation techniques. Wholesalers and retailers can talk to breeders and get an idea of the trend-setting varieties and concepts for the season to come.
Participants are enthusiastic
One of the first companies to register was Salix nursery Bontekoe from Boskoop. Peter Bontekoe, director and owner, thinks it is important that this trade fair is organised in June. At that time, a lot of international visitors are already here for the Flower Trials. "You can take advantage of this and, at the same time, display the visual attractiveness of a number of products when they are at their best."
In June, Van Vliet New Plants from Stroe will submit a number of novelties for the showcase and also draw attention to various novelties that will come onto the market in 2020-2021. Peter Kroes, director of Van Vliet New Plants from Stroe: "Garden Trials and Trade is a trade fair at which we can assess which direction to take as a company over the coming years."
Erik van der Voort, co-owner of Amigra from Honselersdijk, is pleased that innovative production companies are also being given a platform and this is why Amigra is taking part.
Alex Schoenmaker Living Creations from Boskoop will not only present its new varieties of Hydrangea paniculata at Garden Trials and Trade but also the company's philosophy. Garden Trials and Trade offers the perfect opportunity for this. "New varieties attract a different kind of visitor and I was missing a platform on which I could present my new varieties and company," says Alex.
The website www.gardentrials.com is regularly updated with new information. All participants are providing a short summary of why participation in Garden Trials and Trade is important to them. The first series of five has already been posted.
Garden Trials and Trade will be held on 12, 13 and 14 June 2018, in the Plantarium building, Italiëlaan 4, 2391 PT Hazerswoude-Dorp. Entrance is free for trade visitors with the promotional ticket provided and/or digital pre-registration via www.gardentrials.com/entree-informatie.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Flower Expo China 2019: A glance at horticulture products exhibitors
- 2018-12-12 France: First highlights revealed for International Floralies
- 2018-12-12 India: 200,000 stems of flowers for fairytale wedding
- 2018-12-12 International interest for HortiContact Tour 2019
- 2018-12-12 PanAmerican Seed promises huge color impact at IPM Essen
- 2018-12-11 IPM Essen: 17 countries present innovations in international joint booths
- 2018-12-10 US (OR): Farwest accepting booth applications
- 2018-12-07 US (CA): Tournament of Roses announces Opening Spectacular, float participants
- 2018-12-07 "Play your part in the 2019 garden industry story"
- 2018-12-07 US (MD): Schedule announced for 63rd Annual SNA Research Conference
- 2018-12-06 CAN (ON): Talking healthy roots with horticulture students
- 2018-12-05 Bangladesh hosts international flower expo
- 2018-12-05 US: Flower growers invited to join annual Washington, D.C. fly-in
- 2018-12-04 Garden Trials: Innovations in woody plants and perennials
- 2018-12-03 Hortiflorexpo IPM Shanghai expands to 50,000 m2 in 2019
- 2018-11-30 Perennial Lifeline Garden celebrates 180 years of helping people in horticulture
- 2018-11-30 Last chance to register for MSU Extension Online Greenhouse Courses
- 2018-11-29 IPM Essen focuses on young, urban target groups
- 2018-11-29 Theme Plantarium 2019: “Green Fits All”
- 2018-11-28 UK: Nursery Supply Show finds new home at Stoneleigh Park