- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Delta Cargo wins Gold Award at Air Cargo Excellence Awards
"We are focused on best-in-class customer experience and operational reliability, with differentiated products and services that are tailored to make it easier to do business with Delta Cargo," said Shawn Cole, Vice President - Cargo. "This award is important recognition from our main customers, freight forwarders, that the changes we are making – a new website, products with GPS tracking, the new Cargo Control Center and 24/7 customer service support – are working."
The annual Air Cargo Excellence Awards celebrate stellar performance in the airfreight industry. The awards are based on the Air Cargo Excellence Survey which was established in 2005 by Air Cargo World magazine. They are presented to cargo airlines and airports achieving the highest survey scores based on several performance factors, namely customer service (quality of customer service, tracking and tracing of shipments, electronic air waybill capabilities); performance (timeliness of delivery, space availability, availability of main-deck capability); and value (competitiveness of rates, availability and quality of special services and route network).
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 DSV Indonesia opens new office in Medan, Sumatra
- 2018-12-13 Ethiopian Airlines exporting flowers from Kenya
- 2018-12-13 US: The impact of the ELD mandate on truckload shipping
- 2018-12-13 Early winter storm challenges trucking in Southeastern U.S.
- 2018-12-11 Kenya: Government to invest more in aviation infrastructure
- 2018-12-10 Frankfurt Airport expands cargo hub
- 2018-12-10 "Air cargo in Africa undergoing sea change"
- 2018-12-07 "Constructive talks with customers about peak days in 2019"
- 2018-12-07 Kuehne + Nagel wins Supply Chain Finance Award
- 2018-12-07 Rotterdam and the Brexit effect
- 2018-12-05 Emirates SkyCargo celebrates five years of uplifting roses from Ecuador
- 2018-12-05 Kuehne + Nagel introduces myKN
- 2018-12-05 Give your truck wings and improve the aerodynamics
- 2018-12-04 Panalpina targets growth in Kenya – expanding cold storage at Nairobi Airport
- 2018-12-03 Kenya: "Data gaps big hurdle in fresh produce exports"
- 2018-11-30 Perishables Logistics Africa 2018 calls for collaborative approach to improve Africa’s perishable exports
- 2018-11-29 “Over- or underselling is a thing of the past”
- 2018-11-29 More sustainable and smart transport between the Netherlands and North Rhine-Westphalia
- 2018-11-28 "Real-time tracking and tracing saves greenhouse suppliers money"
- 2018-11-27 “Sea transport can match air transport thanks to vacuum cooling”