- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -last week
- 19 companies sign statement not to take part in IPM 2021
- "It will make us one of the pioneering flower companies in Latin America"
- New Kenyan flower exporter gets off to a challenging start
- Russia: A peek at FlowersExpo 2020 in Moscow
- "By being prepared at all times, we can kick off any exhibition, at any time”
Top 5 -last month
US: Altman, Ecke MS/Ph.D. scholarships in floriculture available
The application deadline is Feb. 1.
The Altman Family Scholarship was created in 2015 by Ken and Deena Altman – owners of Altman Plants – who support numerous efforts to improve education and research for the industry.
The Altmans are highly appreciative of the field of horticulture and enjoy giving back. They established the Center for Applied Horticultural Research as an effort to help the industry. Ken Altman has also been actively involved in AFE’s Education and Scholarship Committees for a decade.
“We’re privileged to have Ken on our board. His experience has been undoubtedly beneficial for AFE as we continue to advance the industry, and his commitment to improving educational efforts is commendable,” AFE Chairman-Elect and Education Committee Chairman Dwight Larimer said.
Click here to read the complete article at www.endowment.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-18 Valoya launches two new greenhouse LED grow lights
- 2020-09-17 New partnership streamlines ordering process and service
- 2020-09-16 Keep control over large-scale horticulture businesses
- 2020-09-16 Brandkamp joins Fleuroselect
- 2020-09-15 Signify expands Philips Horticulture research partner network in China
- 2020-09-15 Hawthorne Gardening provides Gavita and Agrolux with new premises
- 2020-09-14 Rita Van Namen passes away
- 2020-09-14 Metamorphosis for De Gier Drive Systems
- 2020-09-14 IGS senior team expands further as technology innovator welcomes Head of HR
- 2020-09-14 New building VB Group shows "that things can be done differently"
- 2020-09-14 Inochio new Bosman Van Zaal partner in Japan
- 2020-09-11 Board of Management at Bayer keeps its chairman
- 2020-09-11 Kaizen culture builds resilient companies
- 2020-09-10 UK: Morrisons announces acquisition of Lincolnshire outdoor plant business Lansen Nurseries
- 2020-09-10 US (NY): Bumper crop of Darwin tulip bulbs available this fall
- 2020-09-10 Japan based company brings nano bubble solutions to the Netherlands
- 2020-09-10 UK: BOPP changes its name to OHAS
- 2020-09-10 Louis Kester will be appointed as Commercial Director at Evanthia
- 2020-09-10 Desch Plantpak acquires IPP factories
- 2020-09-09 Russia: A peek at FlowersExpo 2020 in Moscow