- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
- "For Valentine's Day, freight costs per kilo expected to rise by 80 or 100%"
- "We're impressed by the length, number of heads per spray and shorter growing cycles"
- US: Express Seed Company names Scott Valentine as Chief Executive Officer
- Everything Hydrangeas: from variety selection to production to sales
- US (NJ): Sunflower grower opens fields for pickers
Top 5 -last week
- 19 companies sign statement not to take part in IPM 2021
- "It will make us one of the pioneering flower companies in Latin America"
- New Kenyan flower exporter gets off to a challenging start
- Russia: A peek at FlowersExpo 2020 in Moscow
- "By being prepared at all times, we can kick off any exhibition, at any time”
Top 5 -last month
Visit FloralDaily at IFTF stand C5.29
1.000 exhibits on display in Holland this week
We are present at both trade shows to make an extensive photo report. At IFTF, FloralDaily is represented with our own stand. Come and visit us at stand C5.29, to share horticulture news, get a HortiDaily Guide or just for a chat.
IFTF in Vijfhuizen has started! Around 300 exhibitors are represented here this year. There is special attention for the florists at the trade show. Our FloralDaily team is also present to take pictures of exhibitors and to hear what's going on in the world of floriculture.
More than a thousand stands
The trade shows last until Friday, and with a total of more than a thousand exhibitors, it's one of the most important weeks of the year for the plant and flower sector. At FHTF, more than 700 of FloraHolland's relations are represented. At IFTF, the international growers and suppliers make themselves heard.
FHTF has also started. Depicted is the FloraHolland House, where various presentations will be given in the coming days.
The novelty plaza at FHTF
The square of the personal FloraHolland salespeople, and a group of children having fun at the entrance.
At the fair?
Got anything interesting to tell us about or to present at one of the trade shows? Send us an e-mail, then we'll come and visit you for a photo or an article.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-18 American Grown Field to Vase Dinner Tour delayed until 2021
- 2020-09-18 US (NJ): Sunflower grower opens fields for pickers
- 2020-09-17 Nominees for GreenTech Innovation Awards 2020 announced
- 2020-09-17 SAF members convene virtually to share trends, challenges in COVID world
- 2020-09-16 Worldwide ornamental industry shares experiences, expectations at AIPH Conference
- 2020-09-14 Photo impression FlowersExpo Moscow 2020
- 2020-09-14 Government of State of Qatar requests 2023 opening for Horticultural Expo
- 2020-09-14 UK: FPC launches two new events in the fastest growing sector of the fresh produce industry
- 2020-09-11 Webinar introducing the Bacterial Plant Diseases programme
- 2020-09-11 "Online show Chrysanthemum Day was a party"
- 2020-09-11 Dedicated florist honors 9/11 victims with white roses
- 2020-09-11 More than 900 companies confirm participation IPM Essen
- 2020-09-11 Plantarium Digital Expo 2020: "2-day start of a digital foundation for a rapidly changing world"
- 2020-09-10 UK: Plant Health in Horticulture Conference 2020
- 2020-09-10 GlobalGAP Awards 2022 applications open
- 2020-09-10 FlowersExpo 2020 comes to an end
- 2020-09-10 19 companies sign statement not to take part in IPM 2021
- 2020-09-09 AmericanHort to host virtual DIG Conference
- 2020-09-09 Four Star University: a free online program for hands-on growers
- 2020-09-08 "By being prepared at all times, we can kick off any exhibition, at any time”