Danziger is continuing to expand their portfolio of products to the U.S. market with the addition of Poinsettia cuttings of Beekenkamp’s leading varieties.
"We are pleased to meet the demands of our customers through collaboration with a market leader like Beekenkamp,” says Micha Danziger, Co-CEO at Danziger “Dan” Flower Farm. “We've worked hard to establish an advanced production infrastructure that provides our customers with the highest level of quality and service.”
Annie Beekenkamp, President and co-owner of the Beekenkamp Group and Micha Danziger Co-Ceo of Danziger “Dan” Flower Farm
With more than 15 years of experience in Poinsettia breeding, Beekenkamp conducts extensive trials at five different US sites for all of their Poinsettia varieties.
"Growing Poinsettias is a top-level sport. It demands the utmost commitment to turn out an excellent product - and this is exactly what we are doing. We are very happy to collaborate with Danziger on meeting the demand for the U.S. market," says Cor Bremmer, Commercial Director of Beekenkamp.
Cuttings will be supplied from Danziger’s new production farm in Guatemala and sold by both companies.
Beekenkamp varieties available from Danziger include Hera, Astro, Solar, Leona and Charon. They will be available for delivery this season.
For more information:
Beekenkamp Plants BV
Miss Sirekit Mol, Marketing Manager
Tel: +31 (0)174 52 61 00
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 Rebranded Stolze Mexico expands into North American market as GROWA
- 2023-03-17 Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares
- 2023-03-17 AFE introduces their new Friends of Floral Program
- 2023-03-16 Solar panels make up for 50% of the annual energy consumption at DREA
- 2023-03-16 Managing assortment on Floriday improved with supply selections
- 2023-03-16 NL: Stolk G4M Plants introduces Spathiphyllum Jet Diamond
- 2023-03-16 Dutch companies merge
- 2023-03-16 Ian Rasmussen appointed as CEO of Royal Dutch Paardekooper Group
- 2023-03-16 Ugo Conforti appointed as President of Flora Toscana
- 2023-03-16 Floward raises USD156 million
- 2023-03-15 NL: Minister of Agriculture visits Dutch breeder
- 2023-03-15 Dutch nurseries expand partnership
- 2023-03-14 NL: Violets make way for greenhouse allotments
- 2023-03-14 BASF Venture Capital GmbH invests in WayBeyond
- 2023-03-14 Tristram Plants raises over £5000 for Ukraine appeal
- 2023-03-13 BioSafe Systems celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2023-03-13 Voshol joins GreenV group to serve consolidating market
- 2023-03-10 US (FL): Royal Van Zanten showcases award winners at WFFSA, Miami
- 2023-03-10 Roobos becomes part of Floral Trade Group
- 2023-03-09 5 years of World Horti Center