- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- "It's a niche product that we created ourselves”
- McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture hire national sales manager, and promote three regional sales managers
- UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- J. Berry Nursery relaxes Hollywood Hibiscus branded container requirements
- Michiel van Ginkel new CEO Royal Hilverda Group
Top 5 -last week
- HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- HortEx Vietnam, a gateway to the Vietnamese market
- "Botrytis is thriving in these weather conditions, so being as strict as possible is required"
- Suntory's "Le Tour de Cuttings"
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: Ubink Nursery to expand with another 5.500 m²
Ubink Nursery has been a valued customer of Logiqs for more than 15 years, and therefore turned to Logiqs when they decided on extending their existing greenhouse in Kudelstaart, the Netherlands, with another 5.500 m². The extra space will be used for more growing capacity as well as a work area.
The existing facility itself is already a very modern one, being the first greenhouse in the world to make use of the Logiqs Shuttle System. So of course the new extension to the greenhouse is required to connect to the existing logistical system.
In fact, because of the flexibility of the existing system, no extra machines are needed to accommodate the new growing area.
To achieve this, the rails of the existing automatic transport car (ATC) will be lengthened so that the ATC can reach the new growing area. Then the Dat-A-Control software can be updated to match the new layout.
The new growing surface will also benefit from highly advanced automatic irrigation booms.
The Automatic Irrigation Booms used in this project have multiple nozzles and are designed to provide both drip irrigation for ebb and flood, top irrigation with efficient sprays and nutrient distribution.
The Irrigation Booms will be controlled using the Dat-A-Water module in Dat-A-Control for efficient water management and ease of use.
Using Dat-A-Water also allows for individual container irrigation schemes so that irrigation can be done precisely even when dealing with an immense diversity of plant sorts.
Another huge advantage when using our software integration of the Irrigation Booms, is that the system always knows whether there are empty spaces or empty containers in the greenhouse and does not waste water or nutrients. This also leads to lees undesired humidity in the greenhouse.
After Sales Services
Logiqs has its own experienced installation and service team based in the Netherlands, but also collaborates with reliable service engineer teams in several countries so as to prevent unnecessary installation or maintenance costs.
Our customers can always rely on prompt and efficient attention for routine maintenance, breakdown or emergency situations.
Routine preventative maintenance can be tailored to the customer's choice, with service intervals to suit the specific needs of the logistical system.
For more information:
2676 LT Maasdijk, The Netherlands
Telephone during working hours: +31 (0) 174 514 141
Service telephone outside of working hours: +31 (0) 626 434 447
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-01 Anthura Bologna: "irresistible"
- 2022-12-01 UbiQD launches two new greenhouse film products
- 2022-12-01 Millcreek Gardens introduces new account manager & office sales supervisor
- 2022-12-01 Podcast: Flower farming on Hawaii’s Big Island with Christian Ingalls of Daisy Dukes Flower Farm
- 2022-12-01 NL: AltaNova takes over Nertera cultivation from Kooij Nertera Natural
- 2022-12-01 This Chicago couple turns vacant lots into flower farms, with help of local youth
- 2022-12-01 New: Santini 'Jinda Red'
- 2022-12-01 "A Lowpad in the workplace will help us take our operations to the next level"
- 2022-11-30 UK: New Leaf Plants teams up with Joy of Plants
- 2022-11-30 McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture hire national sales manager, and promote three regional sales managers
- 2022-11-30 Hoffman Nursery gives update on growing stock
- 2022-11-30 Centre for high-tech protected cropping systems launched to climate-proof crop production
- 2022-11-30 Michiel van Ginkel new CEO Royal Hilverda Group
- 2022-11-29 Dutch exporter Montfleury celebrates 20 years
- 2022-11-29 2022 Poinsettia trial results Millstadt Young Plants and N.G. Heimos Greenhouses
- 2022-11-29 NL: Pieterpikzonen takes over Wing Seed BV
- 2022-11-29 Delphy Japan opens new office
- 2022-11-29 NL: Rebuilding of Takii’s new production- and breeding location in Zeeland started
- 2022-11-29 "It's good to be here for a longer period"
- 2022-11-29 NPI brings water, whenever and wherever it is needed!