Here they are; the pictures that we took at the 2nd edition of GreenTech in Amsterdam last week. That the show has grown since the first edition in 2014 is proven by the fact that this is one of our largest photo reports ever; with more than 430 pictures to take care of, you can imagine that it has been a busy week for us too.
Click here for the Photo Report.
The second edition of the GreenTech attracted a total of 9,721 visitors from a total of 113 countries. Compared to its first edition in 2014, the show has grown into a more complete event, supported by the additional activities, education platforms, inspiring sessions and the Association of Vertical Farming's summit the day prior to the trade show. Click here for our recap of that event.
Most of the people we spoke to gave the show overall positive feedback; many said that the event draw some of their most important clients to the Netherlands. Apparently many growers and entrepreneurs from the international horticultural community had the feeling that the biannual conference on green technology was one no to miss.
We saw many new innovations and heard the latest news about greenhouse development. In the coming weeks we share them with you in several articles. For now, please enjoy our PHOTO REPORT.
The next edition of the GreenTech is planned for June 12-13-14 2018, for more information, see www.greentech.nl
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 Asia’s largest tulip garden all set to greet visitors
- 2023-03-20 US (CA): The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show is back
- 2023-03-17 Ethiopia: Government pledges to address obstacles of horticulture sector
- 2023-03-17 Students named beneficiaries of 2022-2023 Spring Meadow - Proven Winners HRI scholarships
- 2023-03-17 Save the date for the Dutch Spring Trials
- 2023-03-17 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-17 UK: HTA champions environmental horticulture at Lords Inquiry
- 2023-03-16 FloraHolland spring trade fair comes to an end
- 2023-03-15 Impression WF&FSA Floral Distribution Conference
- 2023-03-15 Autonomous Greenhouse – Improving Production and Sustainability
- 2023-03-15 US: Sea of colors at the Tulipalooza Festival in North Texas
- 2023-03-15 Busy times at the 2023 Great Lakes Floral & Event Expo
- 2023-03-15 UK: Arena Flowers launches Livestream Shopping shows for flowers
- 2023-03-14 "This way, visitors can explore a whole range of European spring plants"
- 2023-03-14 NL: Excellence Roses certificates awarded, brings total assortment to 66
- 2023-03-14 Grow Pro webinar series lineup released
- 2023-03-13 US (PA): Mercer County Community College Horticulture program wins gold at 2023 Philadelphia flower show with sustainable show-stopping display
- 2023-03-13 UK: The Blue Diamond Awards at Athena, Leicester
- 2023-03-10 US (CA): The Santa Barbara International Orchid show returns after pandemic