The Naivasha Horticultural Fair, is proud to announce that the Child Protection Unit that they started building at the Naivasha Police station was officially opened on Thursday 30th June 2016. "This shall go a long way to ensuring that child victims are contained in a child friendly and safe environment away from adults", says Richard McGonnel, Chairman of Naivasha Horticultural Fair. The guest of honour was the Nakuru County Coordinator of Children’s Services Mr. Abdi Sheikh Yusuf.
Mr. Abdi Sheikh Yusuf openinng the Child Protection Unit.
It was broadcasted on K24 too.
Naivasha Horticultural Fair
This year’s N H Fair will be held on the 23rd and 24th September at the Naivasha Sports Club. N H Fair continues to be an important part of the Horticultural year and they are slowly moving/developing towards the agricultural sector, to try and enhance the small and medium farmers in this sector. It is clear how important the agricultural sector is to the Kenyan people, and the economy. Plus, on the business side, there are many 100,000’s of small scale farmers, so it is a big business opportunity for all involved parties.
Last year, "the fair ended on a high note," says Jack Atambo of the Naivasha Horticultural Fair. This two-day event, which was held from the 18th till 19th of September 2015, attracted about 4,000 visitors.
Click here to view the photos of last year's show.
For more information:
Naivasha Horticultural Fair
T: +254 726 629 666
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 Asia’s largest tulip garden all set to greet visitors
- 2023-03-20 US (CA): The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show is back
- 2023-03-17 Ethiopia: Government pledges to address obstacles of horticulture sector
- 2023-03-17 Students named beneficiaries of 2022-2023 Spring Meadow - Proven Winners HRI scholarships
- 2023-03-17 Save the date for the Dutch Spring Trials
- 2023-03-17 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-17 UK: HTA champions environmental horticulture at Lords Inquiry
- 2023-03-16 FloraHolland spring trade fair comes to an end
- 2023-03-15 Impression WF&FSA Floral Distribution Conference
- 2023-03-15 Autonomous Greenhouse – Improving Production and Sustainability
- 2023-03-15 US: Sea of colors at the Tulipalooza Festival in North Texas
- 2023-03-15 Busy times at the 2023 Great Lakes Floral & Event Expo
- 2023-03-15 UK: Arena Flowers launches Livestream Shopping shows for flowers
- 2023-03-14 "This way, visitors can explore a whole range of European spring plants"
- 2023-03-14 NL: Excellence Roses certificates awarded, brings total assortment to 66
- 2023-03-14 Grow Pro webinar series lineup released
- 2023-03-13 US (PA): Mercer County Community College Horticulture program wins gold at 2023 Philadelphia flower show with sustainable show-stopping display
- 2023-03-13 UK: The Blue Diamond Awards at Athena, Leicester
- 2023-03-10 US (CA): The Santa Barbara International Orchid show returns after pandemic