- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- "It's a niche product that we created ourselves”
- McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture hire national sales manager, and promote three regional sales managers
- UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- J. Berry Nursery relaxes Hollywood Hibiscus branded container requirements
- Michiel van Ginkel new CEO Royal Hilverda Group
Top 5 -last week
- HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- HortEx Vietnam, a gateway to the Vietnamese market
- "Botrytis is thriving in these weather conditions, so being as strict as possible is required"
- Suntory's "Le Tour de Cuttings"
Top 5 -last month
"a customised project"
Netherlands: Prins Group builds greenhouse and warehouse for Meijer Roses
Prins Group is currently building a greenhouse project for Meijer Roses. This greenhouse project is special because it’s designed in collaboration with Meijer Roses. The whole greenhouse and warehouse are adapted by the requirements and needs of Meijer Roses, in short: a customised project. The greenhouse project is provide with continuous ridge ventilation, insect netting and screen installations.
Stolze provides various installations for the project and Eekhout Bouw realizes the concrete works. Because of several cooperations in many complete horticultural projects, Stolze, Eekhout Bouw and Prins Group are well known to each other.
"The confidence in each other increases through years of cooperation. The result of this confidence is reflected in the third greenhouse project that Prins Group builds for us,” as Meijer Roses says. The development of the product is stimulated because of various modifications to the greenhouse. Meijer Roses strives for the highest quality roses.
Prins Group built his first project for Meijer Roses in 2005. At this time, Prins Group works hard to realize their third project for this company. Geert van Veen, Prins Group: "We are very proud to build a third project for quality grower Meijer Roses. We continue to ‘build’ a common ‘future’.”
For more information
Geert van Veen
Bovendijk 38 2295 RZ Kwintsheul, the Netherlands
T: +31 (0)174 52 68 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-01 Understanding basic principles of lighting and its effect on flower crops
- 2022-11-30 India: Krishnagiri growers are discovering the benefits of CEA
- 2022-11-23 $8 million year-round greenhouse proposed for Wanderers Grounds
- 2022-11-22 Make an offer! Greenhouse Floriade Almere for sale
- 2022-11-22 UK: Heating system explodes on Essex farm, setting greenhouse on fire
- 2022-11-14 EU4AGRI project helps Serbian grower modernize greenhouse
- 2022-11-11 Canada: Tulip bulb forcing farm rebuilds from ground up
- 2022-11-02 Turkey: 3 million flowers will be used to decorate streets of Antalya during winter time
- 2022-11-01 Winter flower production started in Cankaya municipality greenhouses in Türkiye
- 2022-10-31 Take a peek inside Willoway Nurseries' greenhouse
- 2022-10-31 Studio Odile Decq completes a 'green pavilion' greenhouse in paris
- 2022-10-28 Colombia: Flores El Capiro expands with 28 ha and invests in solar panels
- 2022-10-26 Dimmable LED lights save phaleanopsis grower lots on energy costs
- 2022-10-25 Dutch companies open HortiDemoCentre in partnership with Stellenbosch University
- 2022-10-24 Why does condensation happen on your plants?
- 2022-10-17 US (MA): Firefighters battle large blaze at Sudbury greenhouse
- 2022-10-14 US (OH): Greenhouse facility for sale
- 2022-10-13 Growing crops with ETFE as glass replacement
- 2022-10-10 The sixth project at the garden center sees a glass-roofed extension added
- 2022-10-06 Due to sanctions from the Netherlands, Russia turns its focus to Türkiye for phalaenopsis sourcing