- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers | Kenya
- General Manager (Horticulture Farm) | Kenya
- Floral Designer - Floral Direct. Carle Place, NY (Long Island, USA)
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
Top 5 -last month
Certis Europe commits to product development
The company has worked with Accolade, renamed AToM (Advance To Market), from Sopheon to produce an appropriate tool to support its development process in setting portfolio priorities, tracking development budgets, recording detailed project information and managing complex multi-country projects.
“This application is improving our focus as well as our efficiency in development and bringing new products to market,” says Certis Europe Business Development Director, Jennifer Lewis. “We see it as an important tool that will underpin our future growth strategy.”
The company has been working with the bespoke software since April 1 2015 and, 18 months later, it is the only tool within the company used for the portfolio management of projects under development and management of the Development budget. With 80 licenses this software is the most widely used tool within the company. Now that the company has completed one full budget cycle with the software, the aim is to review the configuration and to optimise it where needed.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-08-10 Westerlay Orchids welcomes Ecommerce Specialist Grace Hanna
- 2020-08-10 North America: Dümmen Orange adds growing specialist to organization
- 2020-08-10 FloralDaily is back
- 2020-07-24 "Well-founded, independent selecting in horticultural lighting market increasingly difficult"
- 2020-07-24 FloralDaily Holiday!
- 2020-07-24 Walter Bruins Slot new COO at Bom Group
- 2020-07-24 Dümmen Orange and Yellowstone Forever kick off new petunia branding
- 2020-07-24 "Milestone Fresh wants a sustainable future with share in bamboo nursery in Guatemala
- 2020-07-24 Expoflores has launched its new official video
- 2020-07-24 Death of Art van Duijn - Co-founder of Dutch Flower Group
- 2020-07-23 A Horti-baby is born!
- 2020-07-23 IPP looks east with expansion into Poland
- 2020-07-23 Greenlife Industry Australia directors share news of the passing of these industry icons
- 2020-07-23 Five years of Ridder screens
- 2020-07-23 Thijs van de Westelaken becomes co-director and shareholder of Globe Plant
- 2020-07-22 "Trade should commit to environmental certification"
- 2020-07-21 Leadership changes at SePRO Corporation
- 2020-07-21 From ornamentals to hemp: the story of AgTech Scientific
- 2020-07-21 UK: Outbreak of Covid-19 at flower distributor
- 2020-07-21 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society fills senior leadership positions