- Salesperson - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
First report of Chrysanthemum stem necrosis virus in Korea
Click here to read the complete report on apsjournals.apsnet.org
This report was published by the EPPO Reporting Service. Every Month, the Secretariat of the European and Mediterranean Plant Protection Organization (EPPO) publishes a report on events of phytosanitary concern. It focuses on new geographical records, new host plants, new pests (including invasive alien plants), pests to be added to the EPPO Alert List, detection and identification methods etc.
Click here for the entire list of subjects in this Reporting list on gd.eppo.int.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-23 Evaluating the potential of biofungicide in ornamental crops
- 2020-01-21 Calcium application method impacts botrytis blight severity on petunia flowers
- 2020-01-20 European Union will no longer permit sales of chlorpyrifos
- 2020-01-20 "Native plants can flourish after bushfire, but there’s only so much they can take"
- 2020-01-20 "Successful test results and proven technology against fungi"
- 2020-01-20 Destructive swarm of desert locusts entering Kenya
- 2020-01-17 How pest and disease mapping makes a difference to yield and cost control
- 2020-01-17 Are invasive patterns of non-native insects related to woody plants differing between Europe and China?
- 2020-01-16 New Zealand: Myrtle Rust and Kauri Dieback Strategic Science Advisory Groups to merge
- 2020-01-15 New broad-spectrum bactericide/fungicide protects wide variety of crops
- 2020-01-14 UK: Dame Helen Mirren voices animation warning of ‘devastating’ plant disease
- 2020-01-14 European Commission bans thiacloprid
- 2020-01-10 Impacts of myrtle rust in New Zealand since its arrival in 2017
- 2020-01-07 New Zealand: New long-term monitoring form for myrtle rust
- 2020-01-03 Ralstonia eradicated in the Netherlands
- 2020-01-02 American serpentine leafminer: A threat to all of horticulture
- 2019-12-24 WSU scientists find a slate of unexpected diseases in peony
- 2019-12-23 Microflor opts for biological alternatives
- 2019-12-23 Luring pests with LED lamps
- 2019-12-20 Reducing water and pesticide movement in nursery production