- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New ornamental trading platform aims to go global
- Paperpot's future is bright
- "Large fragrant flowers on a fast, easy to grow plant - that's our goal"
- Chile's adjusted phytosanitary measures: an eyesore for Ecuadorian exporters
- "The red velvet color is obtained without using any type of mesh or 'anti-blackening' bag"
Top 5 -last month
- Kenya: "We even gained more direct clients"
- Ecuadorian rose grower loses stems due to dramatic climatic event
- Kenya: Naivasha Horticultural Fair 2020 receives the official go-ahead
- US (OH): Green Circle Growers expands with 6 acres of greenhouse space
- Smurfit Kappa introduces new sustainable packaging solution for the transport of Colombian roses
First report of Chrysanthemum stem necrosis virus in Korea
Click here to read the complete report on apsjournals.apsnet.org
This report was published by the EPPO Reporting Service. Every Month, the Secretariat of the European and Mediterranean Plant Protection Organization (EPPO) publishes a report on events of phytosanitary concern. It focuses on new geographical records, new host plants, new pests (including invasive alien plants), pests to be added to the EPPO Alert List, detection and identification methods etc.
Click here for the entire list of subjects in this Reporting list on gd.eppo.int.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-21 CAN (PE): Cleanfarms is collecting unwanted agricultural pesticides this fall
- 2020-10-20 Rovensa to acquire Oro Agri
- 2020-10-19 Biobest’s Eupeodes-System wins Bernard Blum Award 2020
- 2020-10-19 Mycorrhizal Applications introduces MycoApply SuperConcentrate10 in Canada
- 2020-10-15 Zambia sprays 10,000 hectares to contain locusts
- 2020-10-14 UK: First report of Rose spring dwarf-associated virus in Rosa spp.
- 2020-10-14 Chile's adjusted phytosanitary measures: an eyesore for Ecuadorian exporters
- 2020-10-13 'BCAs are your little employees, treat them like that'
- 2020-10-13 Kenya: A look into how Dudutech use their Packing and Logistics Centre
- 2020-10-12 US (GA): Wet weather can lead to fungal leaf spot disease in hydrangeas
- 2020-10-09 Mystery solved: How do tips of plants stay virus-free?
- 2020-10-09 The challenge of predicting Xylella fastidiosa dynamics in novel environments
- 2020-10-09 Prevent diseases with UV-C rays
- 2020-10-09 Chinese scientists decrypt the genetic code of the native bumblebee
- 2020-10-08 CAN (SK): Cleanfarms is collecting unwanted agricultural pesticides
- 2020-10-06 “We are working hard to make growing easier”
- 2020-09-30 University of Florida Greenhouse organizes Weed Management courses
- 2020-09-29 US: Have you seen this red and black bug?
- 2020-09-29 Spotlight on broad mites
- 2020-09-25 Poinsettia Problems 2020: The “Tipping Point” and Testing Pesticides