- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Photo Report: IPM Essen 2017
Many exhibitors said to be exhibiting in Essen to meet with their German and international partners and welcome visitors at their booth. This year, exhibitors also confirmed an increased interest from international growers and suppliers, that even came from overseas. We spoke to growers and suppliers from countries like the United States, Canada and even far away countries like Australia and New Zealand.
Besides tons of exhibitors with plants, flowers, decoration, pots and starting material, the show was again home to a large number of technology suppliers in the field of greenhouse construction, lighting, climate control, crop protection and growing media and other growing supplies. This confirmed that the IPM has become a premier European event for greenhouse horticulture technology in general.
This is also the reason that the organization of the IPM Essen focuses more on technology and added fruit and vegetables as a focus point this year. Exhibitors with products for vegetable production in their portfolios received particular booth markings. Some of the exhibitors remained skeptic about this, as they believe the IPM should remain a floriculture event and should not diversify itself too much.
As usual our editors walked the show to learn about the latest developments in the industry. As well as this we made our traditional photo report of all the exhibitors.
Looking for your picture? Here are our photo reports of IPM Essen 2017:
All of the breeders, suppliers and traders of Plants, Flowers and Packaging.
All of the exhibitors active in the field of Technology & Supplies.
In 2018, the IPM Essen will take place at Messe Essen from January 23 to 26.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-03 Seed meets Technology visitors 'ready to buy'
- 2023-10-03 Sion Open took place for the first time in Edmonton Canada
- 2023-10-03 CAN: Ontario’s Chrysanthemum show returns to Hamilton this month
- 2023-10-03 Marginpar receives Kaizen-Kam award
- 2023-10-03 AU: Spring expo to showcase native plants in Wallan
- 2023-10-03 India: Initiative in Nagaland to boost floriculture
- 2023-10-02 After-summer drinks at Ridder
- 2023-10-02 Asocolflores celebrated its 50th anniversary
- 2023-09-29 Germany: Tree nursery Lüers to host Winter Fair
- 2023-09-28 Landgard Award for Volker and Dominik Janssen and Leo Berghs-Trienekens
- 2023-09-28 Rio Roses wins 4 ribbons at SAF 2023 Outstanding Varieties Competition
- 2023-09-28 IPM Essen and FDF announce new award for practice-oriented products for floricultural retail
- 2023-09-27 South Korea: The Suncheonman International Garden Expo to be held on April 1
- 2023-09-27 The Giant Company recognizes top performing floral team members
- 2023-09-27 Nominees for the 2023 Dutch Flower Awards announced
- 2023-09-27 National Garden Bureau’s Green Thumb Award now accepting entries