- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Vineland Research, CosMic Plants:
Canada: Photo impression of visit Dutch Royal Couple in Canada
Research center of Vineland Research. From left to right: Dr. Jim Brandle, CEO, Vineland Research and Innovation Centre; Lilianne Ploumen, Netherlands’ Minister of Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation; Bert Koenders, Netherland’s Minister of Foreign Affairs; King Willem - Alexander and Queen Máxima, the Dutch
The Royal Couple received a 20 min tour from the owners of CosMic Plants, Mike and Neil Van Steekelenburg. They hosted a high tea afterwards.
The Dutch queen Maxima.
On May 28 Serres Toundra and AAB signed a declaration at CosMic Plants. It concerns the commitment to carry out tenders for the first phase of a glasshouse complex of 40 hectares in Saint Felicien, near Quebec. The tender for the first phase will cost 40 million Canadian dollars. The tenders for the entire complex, which will be built in 4 stages will cost 100 million Canadian dollars.
After the tour, a high tea was hosted by Neil and Mike at the Inventory.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-07 NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
- 2022-12-07 Pantone’s Color of the Year 2023: Viva Magenta 18-1750
- 2022-12-07 Matt Olson joins the Bailey Marketing Team
- 2022-12-07 Dümmen Orange breaking new ground at the 7th Cut Chrysanthemum Trial in Aichi, Japan
- 2022-12-07 Certis Biologicals appoints new president of business development and licensing
- 2022-12-07 Van den Bos Flowerbulbs taken over by Heylen Group
- 2022-12-07 Havatec guarantees continuity for Jamafa
- 2022-12-06 "We suspended sales of high-cost 4G products and promoted cost-effective USB temperature and humidity loggers"
- 2022-12-06 Land-grant universities helping solve needs of specialty crop industries
- 2022-12-06 US (CA): Bay Area flower growers face skyrocketing natural gas prices
- 2022-12-06 Dutch Horticulture youth looks to connect around the topic of energy
- 2022-12-06 UK: A week at Compton Garden Flowers
- 2022-12-06 UK: Fleurie MDS student releases video
- 2022-12-05 Hishtil and Décor Breeding sign a strategic agreement to strengthen cooperation
- 2022-12-05 Dutch Greenhouse Delta identifies an urgent need to join forces within the Dutch horticulture sector
- 2022-12-05 Sri Lanka: Mike Biotech Asia awarded for floriculture medium range
- 2022-12-05 The flower wizard's news: November
- 2022-12-05 "We need florists to reach more consumers about That Flower Feeling"
- 2022-12-05 US (MI): Plant sale raises funds for greenhouse from propagations
- 2022-12-05 "We are not going to follow, we will lead the change"