Italian style in floral decoration will be spotlighted at the Flora Trade Show from 23rd to 25th September 2015 with the new Garden & Gift section, dedicated to equipment, products and services for garden centres and florists. Thanks to the long experience with the Sun international exhibition of outdoor products, Garden & Gift fits perfectly into the context of the Flora Trade Show, the new event Rimini Fiera is organizing in collaboration with Florasì and Florconsorzi to give a new lease of life to the floriculture/nursery and landscape sector.
In fact, as well as equipment and products for floriculture/nursery production, a vast range of plants and flowers, technologies and services for the design and planning of public and private landscaped and green zones, ample space will also be dedicated to the sector of products and accessories for garden centres and florists.
On show, visitors will find furnishing and fittings for sales outlets, commercial vehicles, software and management systems, but also boxes, baskets, bags and ribbons for packaging plants and flowers, and a series of complementary products, increasingly sold in garden centres and specialist shops: ornaments, gift items and decorations for celebrations, through to garden and leisure time accessories, which range from outdoor furniture to barbecues.
In short, Garden & Gift will address garden centre professionals, large-scale distribution and specialist retail, all increasingly interested in fashions and trends that influence sales in this sector, as well as (obviously) the world of florists.
Some of the numerous events and workshop that will be held during the expo, and are taking form at the moment, will be dedicated precisely to florists. These will include the Floral decoration Contest, which will feature decorations with fresh flowers combined with Catering and Pastry, organized in collaboration with the Associazione Nazionale Piante e Fiori d’Italia and Italy’s major florist schools, coordinated by the Guide ‘I Fioristi Italiani’.
The event, which will have a panel of judges including famous pastry chefs, catering companies, master florists and trade press, aims are highlighting Italian style in decorations for gala receptions, weddings and other important celebrations and events. In fact, Italians’ style makes wider use of elaborate floral decorations than the more sombre, simple style found in northern Europe.
For more information
RIMINI FIERA SPA
- Account Manager – North Germany
- Operational Grower - Strawberries
- Retail Key Account Manager
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
Top 5 - yesterday
- California Spring Trials, day 2
- "Before the official opening, farms are already fighting for budwood"
- US (FL): Scientists warn of invasive plant pest; say early detection, reporting key
- Top-level Dewi-delphiniums from Kenya
- US (NB): Omaha greenhouse experiencing severe worker shortage, delaying planting season
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Expo dedicated to the floriculture/nursery world:
Italy: Garden and gift launched at Flora Trade
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-30 California Spring Trials, day 2
- 2023-03-30 Megatrend sustainability at Christmasworld
- 2023-03-30 US (CA): Certified American Grown's annual Field to Vase Dinner returns to The Flower Fields in Carlsbad, California
- 2023-03-30 Hilverda de Boer and Jet Fresh Flowers to participate in World Floral Expo 2023
- 2023-03-30 UK: Grower and packer of daffodils recognized for Sustainable Farming Excellence
- 2023-03-29 California Spring Trials kick off
- 2023-03-29 Photo impression: China International Home Flower and Garden Exhibition 2023
- 2023-03-28 Dutch Plantin received Higg certificate
- 2023-03-28 Parisian floristry students visit the Netherlands
- 2023-03-28 Poland: "Green is Life exhibition has always been aimed at two audiences"
- 2023-03-28 Grodan International Propagation Seminar celebrates its 10 year anniversary
- 2023-03-27 Grand opening of Tulip Show at the Shanghai Flower Port, displaying 3 million tulips of over 500 varieties
- 2023-03-24 New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- 2023-03-24 SAF to honor next gen floral pros with new award
- 2023-03-23 Dutch flowers in St. Peter’s Square in Rome
- 2023-03-23 Plantarium|Groen-Direkt’s novelties inspection now also in June
- 2023-03-23 Australia: Protected cropping and soilless farming study tour
- 2023-03-22 GreenTech Americas: a resilient industry through challenging times
- 2023-03-22 Workshop on breeders rights protection in Mexico for Dutch plant breeders
- 2023-03-22 Roparun Team Royal FloraHolland runs on behalf of entire floriculture sector