- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
1st of May 2015:
DLV GreenQ will launch subsidiary in China
The company mainly focuses on advising the Chinese horticulture, glasshouse vegetables, soft fruit, potato and floriculture. The horticultural sector in China has developed at a rapid pace thus aiming to improve production, quality and food safety. Knowledge of both high and practical level are essential in these matters
By founding the advisory company GreenQ (Shanghai) Agricultural Technology Co., Ltd. the knowledge of DLV GreenQ is applied locally in the Chinese horticulture. The knowledge gained in China in regard to horticulture and related sectors are translated to applications in the other countries where advisors of DLV GreenQ are active.
GreenQ China now employs four local consultants. The advice and research market is developed in China through close cooperation with other consultants and project leaders of DLV GreenQ.
Launching GreenQ China provides the ambition of DLV GreenQ to expand the international activities through establishments of subsidiaries abroad to serve local markets. The company DLV GreenQ has, besides the Netherlands, also offices in Belgium, Russia, Ethiopia, Great Britain and Latin America (Costa Rica), Denmark, Japan, Poland, Turkey, Denmark and Spain.
DLV GreenQ is a leading and independent consultancy and research partner for the plant sectors. Our activities are focused on consultancy, research and projects both in the Netherlands and abroad. By constantly innovating and supplying services to the market DLV GreenQ creates added value for entrepreneurs. DLV GreenQ has over 200 advisors, researchers and project leaders. We develop practical knowledge by performing research through various “innovative research facilities”. often in collaboration with partners.
For more information
Steven Madern, Marketing & Communications
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-03 Limex celebrates 30-year anniversary with open day
- 2023-10-03 Growtec opens North American office
- 2023-10-03 Rose and Rose rootstock culture groups pull together
- 2023-10-03 Jack Maruna joins Stuppy Greenhouses as regional sales manager
- 2023-10-03 DeVry Greenhouses joins ThinkPlants perennial young plant network
- 2023-10-03 Komet Sales acquires Unosof to expand capabilities in the cultivation segment
- 2023-10-03 CAN (ON): The party is on at the inauguration of Van der Ende's new office in Kingsville
- 2023-10-02 "Looking to open our North American operations early next year"
- 2023-10-02 BioSafe Systems mourns the loss of Michael Larose
- 2023-09-29 AltaNova Sales splits into two companies
- 2023-09-29 Dümmen Orange welcomes new North American Product Manager for potted crops
- 2023-09-29 The American Floral Endowment becomes newest member of the Floriculture Sustainability Initiative
- 2023-09-29 East African Magical Farms to expand carnation production hub in Kenya
- 2023-09-29 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-28 Italy: Greenhouses devastated by hurricane, 8,000 cyclamens to be saved
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"