- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
1st of May 2015:
DLV GreenQ will launch subsidiary in China
The company mainly focuses on advising the Chinese horticulture, glasshouse vegetables, soft fruit, potato and floriculture. The horticultural sector in China has developed at a rapid pace thus aiming to improve production, quality and food safety. Knowledge of both high and practical level are essential in these matters
By founding the advisory company GreenQ (Shanghai) Agricultural Technology Co., Ltd. the knowledge of DLV GreenQ is applied locally in the Chinese horticulture. The knowledge gained in China in regard to horticulture and related sectors are translated to applications in the other countries where advisors of DLV GreenQ are active.
GreenQ China now employs four local consultants. The advice and research market is developed in China through close cooperation with other consultants and project leaders of DLV GreenQ.
Launching GreenQ China provides the ambition of DLV GreenQ to expand the international activities through establishments of subsidiaries abroad to serve local markets. The company DLV GreenQ has, besides the Netherlands, also offices in Belgium, Russia, Ethiopia, Great Britain and Latin America (Costa Rica), Denmark, Japan, Poland, Turkey, Denmark and Spain.
DLV GreenQ is a leading and independent consultancy and research partner for the plant sectors. Our activities are focused on consultancy, research and projects both in the Netherlands and abroad. By constantly innovating and supplying services to the market DLV GreenQ creates added value for entrepreneurs. DLV GreenQ has over 200 advisors, researchers and project leaders. We develop practical knowledge by performing research through various “innovative research facilities”. often in collaboration with partners.
For more information
Steven Madern, Marketing & Communications
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-26 Dirty LED fittings clean in no time with special cleaning cloth
- 2022-05-26 KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- 2022-05-26 Tanya O’Brien named Sales Operations Manager at Pleasant View Gardens
- 2022-05-26 Ethiopian Airlines to order five 777 Freighters
- 2022-05-26 Growing together: Collaboration is key for Walmart Canada and B.C.'s Rainbow Greenhouses
- 2022-05-25 UK: Jenny Douthwaite is the new president of GIMA
- 2022-05-25 Hillier has become a Government accredited training provider
- 2022-05-25 Discover Mayer's new digital product catalog
- 2022-05-25 USDA releases floriculture estimates
- 2022-05-25 "Together with roses and lilies, chrysanthemums form our top three best-selling cut flower varieties"
- 2022-05-25 Crop scouting app for faster data collection
- 2022-05-25 Clever design shows pot-plant combination and prevents falling over
- 2022-05-24 Fusion Hydrangea from Perlanova wins product competition Garden and patio plants on the Floriade
- 2022-05-24 Farmer-florists collectively building the industry in the United States
- 2022-05-24 The American Horticultural Society (AHS) and national partners launch “the 50 state flower garden project”
- 2022-05-24 Donation to Prinses Máxima Center is the crown on the 160th anniversary celebrations
- 2022-05-24 Celebrate women in horticulture week
- 2022-05-23 US (CO): "We look forward to expanding our nature-based growing solutions"
- 2022-05-23 Autonomous UV-C robotic technology coming to market for powdery mildew control in greenhouses
- 2022-05-23 UK Floward hired new executive to accelerate growth