- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
09 - 12 June in De Lier, The Netherlands:
Armada open doors at FlowerTrials® 2015
With Pacific® pot Ajania Armada proves that this culture, with a minimum input, can create a top quality Ajania. Our existing Beach® series pot Dahlia has established a firm position on the market and is very suitable for somewhat larger pot sizes.
Of course Armada will also show you the latest developments. Like our new Dianturi “Twinkle”. A stunning pink pot carnation with a lovely scent.
And they will have new improvements in our perennial assortment like Hypericum, where the new bright white “Blizz” is an absolute eyecatcher; Chelone, not to be forgotten with it’s bright pink flowers and new colours of Veronica.
They also have their new lavandula 'Havanna' on display in various pot sizes. This beautiful lavender has a lot of advantages over Hidcote.
Their cut flowers will be on display in their testing greenhouses. You can see our newest assortment of Aster, spray chrysanthemums, disbudded chrysanthemums and Santini's.
Armada can be visited from 09 - 12 June 2014 at Noordlierweg 18b in De Lier, The Netherlands. Their doors are open from 8.00-17.00h. On Thursday from 8.00-21.00h.
Access to the Flowertrials is a lot easier and quicker if you register in advance.
For more information
Armada Young Plants
Noord Lierweg 18 B
2678 LV De Lier
T: +31 (0)174-520 713
F: +31 (0)174-510 017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Winners of the TASPO Awards 2022
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-23 Presentation of market study on opportunities in Mexican ornamental plants and flowers sector
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 #GivingTuesday supports beautiful flowers in 2023
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-23 Japan: 5 million LEDs make Ashikaga Flower Park a show-stopper
- 2022-11-23 US (TX): Irrigation design workshops set December 13-15 in College Station
- 2022-11-22 US (IA): Noelridge Greenhouse to host tropical-themed holiday event in December
- 2022-11-22 Impression Schoneveld Cyclamen Open Days
- 2022-11-21 A wellness day with horticultural science
- 2022-11-21 Secure your place at the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2023
- 2022-11-21 Hillier partners with BBC Gardeners’ World Spring Fair for the third year running
- 2022-11-18 Trade Fair Aalsmeer: a hive of activity
- 2022-11-18 New lily named after top footballer Shinji Ono
- 2022-11-17 Dutchman with a garden centre in Berlin receives Taspo Award
- 2022-11-16 "Focus on the future of horticulture" defining theme of IPM Essen
- 2022-11-16 Economic and political analysis & points of view for the industry
- 2022-11-15 French orchid experts offer training in Kingdom
- 2022-11-15 Great ornamental plant demonstration day