- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- "The best in flower seeds thanks to our independence"
- Understanding basic principles of lighting and its effect on flower crops
- "A Lowpad in the workplace will help us take our operations to the next level"
- UK: Glasshouse nursery to let in Selby
- This Chicago couple turns vacant lots into flower farms, with help of local youth
Top 5 -last week
- HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- HortEx Vietnam, a gateway to the Vietnamese market
- "Botrytis is thriving in these weather conditions, so being as strict as possible is required"
- Suntory's "Le Tour de Cuttings"
Top 5 -last month
US: Wave Petunias sponsors photo contest through GrowIt! App
“We are excited to work with GrowIt! and see our Wave Petunias tagged in cities from coast to coast,” says Claire Watson, brand manager for Wave. “With their easy, spreading color, Wave Petunias are definitely camera-ready. We look forward to seeing gardeners’ creative photography and awarding a lucky winner.”
Gardeners can place an entry into the contest by downloading GrowIt!, filling out a profile, and uploading photos of Wave Petunias. Placing the tag #WildestWave in the photo’s comments section completes the entry. One lucky winner will be selected by the Wave Team to receive a $100.00 gift card to the garden center of their choice. The contest runs now through Monday, June 29, 2015.
Find more contest information and links to download GrowIt! at www.wave-rave.com/contest.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-01 Anthura Bologna: "irresistible"
- 2022-12-01 UbiQD launches two new greenhouse film products
- 2022-12-01 Millcreek Gardens introduces new account manager & office sales supervisor
- 2022-12-01 Podcast: Flower farming on Hawaii’s Big Island with Christian Ingalls of Daisy Dukes Flower Farm
- 2022-12-01 NL: AltaNova takes over Nertera cultivation from Kooij Nertera Natural
- 2022-12-01 This Chicago couple turns vacant lots into flower farms, with help of local youth
- 2022-12-01 New: Santini 'Jinda Red'
- 2022-12-01 "A Lowpad in the workplace will help us take our operations to the next level"
- 2022-11-30 UK: New Leaf Plants teams up with Joy of Plants
- 2022-11-30 McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture hire national sales manager, and promote three regional sales managers
- 2022-11-30 Hoffman Nursery gives update on growing stock
- 2022-11-30 Centre for high-tech protected cropping systems launched to climate-proof crop production
- 2022-11-30 Michiel van Ginkel new CEO Royal Hilverda Group
- 2022-11-29 Dutch exporter Montfleury celebrates 20 years
- 2022-11-29 2022 Poinsettia trial results Millstadt Young Plants and N.G. Heimos Greenhouses
- 2022-11-29 NL: Pieterpikzonen takes over Wing Seed BV
- 2022-11-29 Delphy Japan opens new office
- 2022-11-29 NL: Rebuilding of Takii’s new production- and breeding location in Zeeland started
- 2022-11-29 "It's good to be here for a longer period"
- 2022-11-29 NPI brings water, whenever and wherever it is needed!