- Business Development Manager
- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: "Mother's Day rocked at supermarkets, but potted plants did not perform well"
- US: Byfield greenhouse, scene of a fatal accident, will reopen on Saturday
- Prepping up for the future: challenges now and then
- Court rejects California's blanket approval of pesticide spraying
- Avianca Cargo will bring additional freighters to expand its fleet capacity by up to 70%
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
US: Wave Petunias sponsors photo contest through GrowIt! App
“We are excited to work with GrowIt! and see our Wave Petunias tagged in cities from coast to coast,” says Claire Watson, brand manager for Wave. “With their easy, spreading color, Wave Petunias are definitely camera-ready. We look forward to seeing gardeners’ creative photography and awarding a lucky winner.”
Gardeners can place an entry into the contest by downloading GrowIt!, filling out a profile, and uploading photos of Wave Petunias. Placing the tag #WildestWave in the photo’s comments section completes the entry. One lucky winner will be selected by the Wave Team to receive a $100.00 gift card to the garden center of their choice. The contest runs now through Monday, June 29, 2015.
Find more contest information and links to download GrowIt! at www.wave-rave.com/contest.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-27 Portugal: Rovensa acquires biostimulants producer Cosmocel
- 2022-05-26 KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- 2022-05-26 Tanya O’Brien named Sales Operations Manager at Pleasant View Gardens
- 2022-05-26 Ethiopian Airlines to order five 777 Freighters
- 2022-05-26 Growing together: Collaboration is key for Walmart Canada and B.C.'s Rainbow Greenhouses
- 2022-05-26 Dirty LED fittings clean in no time with special cleaning cloth
- 2022-05-25 UK: Jenny Douthwaite is the new president of GIMA
- 2022-05-25 Hillier has become a Government accredited training provider
- 2022-05-25 Discover Mayer's new digital product catalog
- 2022-05-25 USDA releases floriculture estimates
- 2022-05-25 "Together with roses and lilies, chrysanthemums form our top three best-selling cut flower varieties"
- 2022-05-25 Crop scouting app for faster data collection
- 2022-05-25 Clever design shows pot-plant combination and prevents falling over
- 2022-05-24 Fusion Hydrangea from Perlanova wins product competition Garden and patio plants on the Floriade
- 2022-05-24 Farmer-florists collectively building the industry in the United States
- 2022-05-24 The American Horticultural Society (AHS) and national partners launch “the 50 state flower garden project”
- 2022-05-24 Donation to Prinses Máxima Center is the crown on the 160th anniversary celebrations
- 2022-05-24 Celebrate women in horticulture week
- 2022-05-23 US (CO): "We look forward to expanding our nature-based growing solutions"
- 2022-05-23 Autonomous UV-C robotic technology coming to market for powdery mildew control in greenhouses