- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Alfa Dashboards 'In the Cloud'
KPI’s clearly presented
An advantage of the cloud solution is the fact that the entrepreneur does not have to purchase the necessary software and have to place it on their own server. Alfa Dashboards installed AlfaPro on their own data center. Therefore, clients only have to pay the subscription fee. It is a solution for those who do not need continues, but regular reports on their business processes. Alfa Dashboards in the Cloud provides overviews of the components selected by the customer once every 24 hours.
Voor meer informatie:
Laan van Verhof 10
2231 BZ Rijnsburg
T: +31 (071) 402 11 91
F: +31 (071) 403 14 15
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 Smit Kwekerijen: “Digitization is the future”
- 2022-01-14 New mum varieties for 2022
- 2022-01-14 AIPH Partners with the European Federation of Green Roof and Living Wall Associations (EFB) for Greener Cities
- 2022-01-14 China: Spiral growing towers are a hit globally
- 2022-01-14 NL: Laguna Plants and Kwekerij Tass take over carnivorous plants from Stricker Plants
- 2022-01-14 Dutch rose growers renovate houses in Ziway
- 2022-01-14 Alon Hirsh appointed new CEO of Paskal
- 2022-01-14 Change of leadership at the top of the Mayer Group
- 2022-01-13 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-13 Florida Growers Association's President's letter: the significance of half
- 2022-01-13 “Our advanced range sets the benchmark for forward-looking growing media"
- 2022-01-13 US (OH): Growing perennials in the "nursery capital of the world"
- 2022-01-13 Thatchtec becomes Soilwise
- 2022-01-13 NL: Family business Aablo joins OZ-Hami
- 2022-01-13 Suntory Flowers partners with AFE to establish new scholarship
- 2022-01-12 Western Growers awarded $750,000 grant to develop ag workers curriculum
- 2022-01-12 Supporting future generations of floriculture with the Dewar Family scholarship fund
- 2022-01-12 In memoriam: Hans van Steekelenburg
- 2022-01-12 Amvac and Verdesian Life Sciences expand relationship
- 2022-01-12 "How we calculate the CO₂ savings of our projects"