- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Ball to acquire Conard-Pyle
Among the acquired assets of the sale are Conard-Pyle’s in-house breeding division NovaFlora and its intellectual properties, which have strengthened the Star® Roses and Plants brand over the years, as well as the distribution, production and administration facilities of its wholesale division.
“Conard-Pyle’s leading genetics, long-standing relationships and nationwide network of customers have made it a valuable brand in the marketplace,” says Cees Boonman on behalf of Ball Horticultural Company. “The company is a true pioneer in the industry and we are thrilled to add them to Ball’s portfolio of top-quality breeding and distribution companies.”
“Over its history, Conard-Pyle has introduced some of the most popular lines of roses ever brought to market. Now combined with Ball’s strong reputation of research and development, distribution and marketing, we are confident the next several years will be exciting for the company,” says Steven Hutton, current president and CEO of Conard-Pyle, and third-generation Hutton family member at the company.
Ball intends for Conard-Pyle to operate as a division of Ball, retaining Conard-Pyle’s staff, name and facilities. Ball plans to integrate its Ball Ornamentals division’s strength in woody ornamentals and sales into Conard-Pyle in the coming year. The sale is scheduled to close by the end of September 2015.
For more information
Ball Horticultural Company
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-09-07 Ball Ornamentals celebrates award for hydrangea macrophylla 'Wedding Gown'
- 2015-08-31 Europe: Room for innovation in hellebore market
- 2015-08-28 Netherlands: Three symposia during trade fair ‘Seed meets Technology’
- 2015-08-27 US: Garden writer about the 'Invincibelle Spirit II' of Proven Winners
- 2015-08-26 Netherlands: Deliflor introduces new spray chrysanthemum Elstar
- 2015-08-25 Canada: 200 varieties on display at Vineland
- 2015-08-24 UK: Rose trials are blooming marvellous
- 2015-08-21 Schoneveld Breeding present facility in corporate video
- 2015-08-20 "SUCCESS!®: "Less sensitive to long days and flowers entire week earlier"
- 2015-08-19 3,000 varieties displayed at the Gardens at Ball
- 2015-08-18 Benary launches a new Viola cornuta F1 series
- 2015-08-17 Ball to acquire Conard-Pyle
- 2015-08-14 US: Hybrid flowering dogwoods named by Rutgers scientists
- 2015-08-13 Denmark: Late-summer plant novelties presented at Handelspladsen
- 2015-08-12 Netherlands: Deliflor introduces Delacroix
- 2015-08-11 US (KS): Extension center tests new flower varieties