- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
Wednesday 7th October at The Matford Centre in Exeter, Devon
UK: New date announced for South West Growers Show
The South West Growers Show – a trade show for commercial horticulture – will take place on Wednesday 7th October at The Matford Centre in Exeter, Devon.
Ball Colegrave, winners of Best New Plant Introduction.
The show, now in its 42nd year, is aimed at growers and plant buyers – ranging from garden centres and retail outlets to local authorities and the landscaping industry - the show brings together key growers and suppliers of specialist horticultural equipment and services and is a great place to see and source all the latest plant introductions and products.
David Jackson, Chairman of the show explained: “As a group of growers this is now our seventh year of running the Show and we are really pleased that it continues to grow year on year. From the comments we have received from our exhibitors, we realise that these regional shows are becoming ever more important as a good, cost effective way to have face to face time with the customer especially here in the South West.”
Melcourt Industries, winners of Best New Product.
“This year, we are pleased to be welcoming back Container Centralen with the Trolley Damage Exchange service and also members of the International Plant Propagators Society European Region who will be beginning their annual conference at the Show.”
With more than 50 exhibitors already booked, the organisers are encouraging people to contact them as soon as possible to reserve their space. Costs are as follows:
• £52.50m2 for space only;
• £73.50 m2 for shell scheme
The event’s committee comprises of Chairman David Jackson from Jackson & Son, East Devon’s plug and pot plant specialist; Mark Taylor, business development manager of Cornwall-based young plant producer Kernock Park Plants; Adam Powell and Andrew Spilsbury from family-run nursery Talaton Plants; Les Lane of XL Horticulture; and Samantha Wallis and Bill Finch of Somerset-based WeeTree Wholesale Nurseries.
Woodbeare Nurseries, winners of Best Nursery Stand.
David concluded: “The South West Growers Show has established itself as the foremost event in the South West for the commercial horticultural industry. For the visitor, it provides the ideal venue to meet key growers and horticultural suppliers as well as sourcing the latest plant introductions and products; for the exhibitor it offers a unique business-to-business environment which results in more than 90 per cent of attendees purchasing or placing orders.”
Admission to this trade only event is free.
For more information
South West Growers Show
T: +44 01404 821982
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Conzoom Solutions Academy 2024: future-oriented impulses for successful retail
- 2023-12-07 India: Flower show begins at agri varsity
- 2023-12-06 India: Colorful success at first Flower Trial event in Pune
- 2023-12-06 Singapore: Flowers that come to life at Gardens by the Bay
- 2023-12-05 4 Benefits of SAF's Next Gen LIVE!
- 2023-12-05 Finalists announced for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2024
- 2023-12-04 Singapore: Petunia Itsy Bitsy Mix wins People’s Choice Award at Gardens by the Bay
- 2023-12-01 Syngenta synergy at IPM Essen 2024 with theme ‘Every Flower Counts’
- 2023-12-01 German tree nurseries well represented at Plants4U
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-30 Point of Emotion: Highlights of Christmasworld 2024
- 2023-11-30 New format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Keynote speaker & past-winners panel; a new format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Jet Fresh Flower Growers awarded Social Responsibility Award
- 2023-11-29 Colombia: Second flower market successfully held in the municipality of Cajicá, Cundinamarca
- 2023-11-28 New Zealand: Amateurs ready to host professional growers at National Rose Show in Timaru