- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Netherlands: Plantarium 2015 attracted 17,150 visitors
The reactions of the visitors to the fair were extremely positive. Partly as a result of the new layout, the fair was regarded as open and spacious, and everyone was enthusiastic about the connection with GROEN-Direkt. The highlights of the fair were the 106 plant novelties, the entries for the press award, the living garden and the Green City entry, the Technoplaza and the pop-up demonstrations by Judith de Frankrijker. And last but not least, the varied range which was presented by participants from the Netherlands and 11 other countries. The participants felt that the activities at the fair, such as the customer contact evening, the Rabocafé and Plantarium by Night, made a very positive contribution to the overall experience.
Hydrangea macrophylla 'Ruby Tuesday' (MAGICAL RUBY TUESDAY) by De Jong Plant BV from Boskoop won the title of Best New Plant. Hydrangea macrophylla Music Collection® and Cosmos bipinnatus 'Xanthos' won the press award and the stands by J.G. Cammeraat vof and TPK Media & Events (Retail Experience Shop) were awarded the title of best stands at Plantarium 2015.
Plantarium 2016 will run from 24 to 27 August 2016 in the Plantarium building at the International Trade Centre Boskoop-Hazerswoude.
For more information, please visit www.plantarium.nl.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Keynote speaker & past-winners panel; a new format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Jet Fresh Flower Growers awarded Social Responsibility Award
- 2023-11-29 Colombia: Second flower market successfully held in the municipality of Cajicá, Cundinamarca
- 2023-11-28 New Zealand: Amateurs ready to host professional growers at National Rose Show in Timaru
- 2023-11-27 Dutch freesia trade benefits from automated selection of freesia bulbs
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-24 IPM Essen joins as Host Sponsor for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-23 Global Sourcing: Stronger than ever
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-22 Growtech starts, a Turkish horticultural exhibition about more than Turkey alone
- 2023-11-22 Large Dutch horticulture delegation visiting China, heralding closer cooperation
- 2023-11-21 China: New industries emerge in Kaifeng from ancient flower planting heritage
- 2023-11-21 Seven horticultural experts join jury for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2024
- 2023-11-20 "Colombia, the richness of its culture, the beauty of its nature, and the delight of its cuisine"
- 2023-11-20 Cut flower auctioneer looks back at Trade Fair Aalsmeer
- 2023-11-17 Eight new varieties recently approved as AAS winners for 2024