- New Varieties Showcase, with 49 amazing new plant introductions.
- Idea Center for Retailers, with mini-seminars aimed at garden center operators.
- Growers Showcase, a show floor display highlighting the exciting possibilities of edible plants.
- Walk the Show Floor with Experts, where Armitage and Traven gave small-group tours highlighting some of their favorite plant picks on the show floor.
- Equipment Innovation Day, which had live equipment demonstrations in the field.
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
10 percent jump in attendance
US (OR): Farwest 2015 delivers a ‘Far From Ordinary’ experience
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 US (MD): MANTS welcomes more than 5,700 attendees
- 2022-01-11 Taipei’s 2022 flower show season begins with camellias
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"
- 2022-01-07 US (MD): MANTS is coming to an end
- 2022-01-07 Slow Flowers Summit partners with Stone Barns Center for 2022 conference
- 2022-01-07 Dare to bloom: a lesson in collaboration
- 2022-01-06 2022 Ontario Nursery Growers short course focuses on production, production, production
- 2022-01-05 Frankfurt consumer goods fairs in January and February 2022 to be cancelled
- 2022-01-04 Managing diseases and insects in greenhouses: a webinar
- 2022-01-04 Cal Poly float wins animation award at 2022 rose parade
- 2022-01-03 California Spring Trials open for registrations