- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- "It's a niche product that we created ourselves”
- McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture hire national sales manager, and promote three regional sales managers
- UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- J. Berry Nursery relaxes Hollywood Hibiscus branded container requirements
- Michiel van Ginkel new CEO Royal Hilverda Group
Top 5 -last week
- HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- HortEx Vietnam, a gateway to the Vietnamese market
- "Botrytis is thriving in these weather conditions, so being as strict as possible is required"
- Suntory's "Le Tour de Cuttings"
Top 5 -last month
Growing flowers near Evansville
Vanderburgh County couple in flower business for 30 years
In the downstairs level of their rustic wooden cabin, hundreds of bundles of dried flowers hang from the rafters, scenting the stillness with the fragrance of rose petals, hay, and potpourri.
The Damms have been growing flowers for cutting in this corner of Vanderburgh County northwest of Evansville for 30 years.
They first lived in the house across the road from their current residence. It was tiny and old fashioned, but they knew they loved the area — especially the acreage across the road where they often walked.
Read the complete article here.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-23 10th anniversary exhibition Flora Expo-2023 in Kazakhstan
- 2022-11-22 US (UT): startup partners with flower growers to remove plastic from the ocean
- 2022-11-09 Fertilizers change how bumblebees ‘see’ flowers
- 2022-11-08 Anatomy of the floral nectaries of selected species of Gardenieae
- 2022-11-08 Interrelationship between abiotic factors of Bemisia tabaci and Chromatomyia horticola on gerbera
- 2022-11-07 Development and nutritional status of calla lily submitted to nutrient deficiency
- 2022-10-28 The history of dahlias
- 2022-10-26 Economic analysis of cut flower production in Antalya, Türkiye
- 2022-10-25 Ranunculus from Green Works through to the finals of the Glass Tulip Award
- 2022-10-21 The first lady's luncheon showcases certified American grown's farms
- 2022-10-21 Rose scent: a story of riches
- 2022-10-20 US (NY): 50,000 daffodil bulbs planted along Cayuga waterfront trail
- 2022-10-20 US: Farmers are creating public experiences for profit and pleasure
- 2022-10-20 Meet Matilda at IFTF 2022, new cut flower from Benary
- 2022-10-12 Collecting zinnia seeds in Fall
- 2022-10-06 Chrysanthemum can do with less "end of the day" far-red light
- 2022-10-05 Next field-to-vase dinner to showcase new floral designs
- 2022-09-28 USDA seeks comment on pest risk assessment for import of ornamental cherry
- 2022-09-27 "It's more cost-effective for natural daylength growers"
- 2022-09-23 Mayte Garcia receives own rose: 'The Most Beautiful'