- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
25th to 28th September 2015:
Belgium: Thousands of Avalanche roses used at Fleuramour
During Fleuramour, the largest international floral event, the Alden Biesen Commandery will be filled to the brim with a floral spectacular; following months of preparation, over 100 floral designers from home and abroad will dress the spaces inside the castle with tens of thousands of flowers. Each year over 15,000 visitors make the journey to admire this floral marvel.
This year Fleuramour will be celebrating its 20th edition in style. It will be a celebratory edition with even more flowers and floral experiences than ever before. The central theme for this year has been revealed to be: CELEBRATION!
For this celebratory edition of Fleuramour, world-renowned designer Tomas De Bruyne will transform the castle into a sublime experience using thousands of unique Avalanche roses from Meijer Roses. Rhythm, balance, contrast and proportion will be important ingredients for shaping the festivities. Along with a good many helping hands, Tomas will bring to life an unforgettable creation.
Along with students from EMC, Tomas and Hitomi will show how important design is within the flora industry. Together they will host fascinating demonstrations and workshops. The EMC students will give all interested fans an insight into the fascinating education of the creative design process.
In the Commandery church, Stijn Simaeys will open up a dream world to you with his exciting creations; spiriting you away to a fairy-tale scene packed with summertime flowers, a world in which anything is possible and where your imagination can run wild.
As is the case each year, Fleuramour will be holding a wide range of competitions, this year’s participants will be working around the theme of ‘Celebration’ and there will be no lack of the traditional bridal bouquet competition and centrepieces.
Creative visitors wearing a floral hat will be offered a glass of cava and be in with the chance of winning a prize. Let other visitors gaze in wonder and admiration at your creation as you parade up and down the catwalk!
DATE: Friday 25th to Monday 28th of September 2015
LOCATION: Alden Biesen Commandery – 3740 Bilzen (Belgium)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-07 Highlights from the International Floriculture Trade Fair (IFTF) 2022 by Sahid Nahim
- 2022-12-07 Pelargoniums & poinsettias to be boosted in Eastern Europe with new EU funding
- 2022-12-07 Pheno Geno Roses attends beer symposium in Zrenjanin
- 2022-12-06 Fresh Park Venlo business club delves into ornamental plant auction and fairs 2.0
- 2022-12-06 "Supermarkets didn't get charged more during corona either, did they?"
- 2022-12-02 AIPH announces finalists for the second Young International Grower of the Year Award
- 2022-12-01 Review of relationship day growers' cooperative Touch Me+
- 2022-11-30 UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- 2022-11-29 The Bloom Show: blooming down memory lane
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-28 HTA announces 2023 Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards date
- 2022-11-28 NL: Trade Fair Naaldwijk 2023 = Trade Fair Rijswijk in 2023
- 2022-11-28 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-25 Winners of the TASPO Awards 2022
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-23 Presentation of market study on opportunities in Mexican ornamental plants and flowers sector
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 #GivingTuesday supports beautiful flowers in 2023
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-23 Japan: 5 million LEDs make Ashikaga Flower Park a show-stopper