- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
November 11-12, 2015:
Netherlands: 46 poinsettia varieties on display at “Magic Stars” event
The Magic Stars 2015 take place from November 11-12, 2015. Selecta Klemm present a joint event for our German and Dutch customers at their partner Handelskwekerij M. Kregting Bergerdensestraat 25 B in 6681 LK Bemmel in the Netherlands close to the German border.
The Handelskwekerij M. Kregting has been a rooting station of Selecta young plants for many years. The premises are only 3 years old and provide room for the rooting of 2.6 m Poinsettia, 2.5 m Pelargonium, more than 1 m Osteospermum and many other varieties on an area of 3 ha. Also 800,000 finished Poinsettia plants are produced on mobile tables using natural short day.
An extensive variety show with 46 Poinsettia varieties of our current assortment awaits you. A team of Selecta staff from product management, marketing and sales will be present to assist you and answer your questions. On both days they offer presentations about current topics and you also have the possibility to visit other Dutch production sites and see large Poinsettia productions.
This year the Magic Stars event is also premiering in France. From November 10-13, 2015 we offer you the possibility to visit the Chrysanthemum and Poinsettia trials of Challet Young Plants and Selecta in Fréjus at the company Ottenwaelder Frères 1463 Chemin des Plaucudes, F- 83600 Fréjus.
They would also like to invite you to our event Magic Stars in Denmark from November 17-18, 2015. "We look forward to seeing you at the premises of FloriPartner, Bladstrupvej 3, 5270 Odense N each day between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m."
At all locations they will provide the visitors with a lot of technical information about our Poinsettia and a delicious catering.
"We offer you an interesting programme and inspiring conversations with a highly-skilled team of Selecta employees and our partners CHALLET-HERAULT (FR), FloriPartner (DK), Sweed (SE), G3 (NO) and Huiskula (FI)."
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-04 Singapore: Petunia Itsy Bitsy Mix wins People’s Choice Award at Gardens by the Bay
- 2023-12-01 Syngenta synergy at IPM Essen 2024 with theme ‘Every Flower Counts’
- 2023-12-01 German tree nurseries well represented at Plants4U
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-30 Point of Emotion: Highlights of Christmasworld 2024
- 2023-11-30 New format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Keynote speaker & past-winners panel; a new format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Jet Fresh Flower Growers awarded Social Responsibility Award
- 2023-11-29 Colombia: Second flower market successfully held in the municipality of Cajicá, Cundinamarca
- 2023-11-28 New Zealand: Amateurs ready to host professional growers at National Rose Show in Timaru
- 2023-11-27 Dutch freesia trade benefits from automated selection of freesia bulbs
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-24 IPM Essen joins as Host Sponsor for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-23 Global Sourcing: Stronger than ever
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-22 Growtech starts, a Turkish horticultural exhibition about more than Turkey alone