- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Market Research Report:
Global Floriculture Industry 2015 Report
The report firstly introduced the Floriculture basics: definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain overview; industry policies and plans; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures and so on. Then it analyzed the world's main region market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, capacity utilization, supply, demand and industry growth rate etc. In the end, the report introduced new project SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
The report includes six parts, dealing with: 1.) basic information; 2.) the Asia Floriculture industry; 3.) the North American Floriculture industry; 4.) the European Floriculture industry; 5.) market entry and investment feasibility; and 6.) the report conclusion.
Click here to buy the report at www.marketresearchreports.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 UK: Retail crime crisis: HTA and major retailers call on Home Secretary for urgent action
- 2023-10-02 UK admits extra £330m a year in charges for post-Brexit animal and plant imports
- 2023-09-29 Colombia: Completion of the first module of the floriculture sector supervisors school
- 2023-09-29 Where have all the flowers gone? Miami as import hub for flowers in the US
- 2023-09-29 Turkey: Disused greenhouses in Sakarya will be put into production
- 2023-09-28 Launch of PlantwisePlus in Bangladesh to help increase climate-smart approach to plant health and food security
- 2023-09-26 US: Association of Floral Importers of Florida works towards GSP renewal
- 2023-09-26 Dubai pilot export project: 36 orchid producers seal orders worth RM83.9m
- 2023-09-26 Mayesh director of marketing discusses introducing new products into the market
- 2023-09-25 Malaysia: Growers hope for government incentives amidst challenging times
- 2023-09-22 Auctioneer visits Kenya
- 2023-09-22 "For florist, fresh guarantee is key"
- 2023-09-22 "Successfully starting your own business is not something you do alone"
- 2023-09-22 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-09-21 "2023, a year of shifts"
- 2023-09-21 Prinsjesdag budget: Cabinet comes to take money from horticulture