- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Market Research Report:
Global Floriculture Industry 2015 Report
The report firstly introduced the Floriculture basics: definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain overview; industry policies and plans; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures and so on. Then it analyzed the world's main region market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, capacity utilization, supply, demand and industry growth rate etc. In the end, the report introduced new project SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.
The report includes six parts, dealing with: 1.) basic information; 2.) the Asia Floriculture industry; 3.) the North American Floriculture industry; 4.) the European Floriculture industry; 5.) market entry and investment feasibility; and 6.) the report conclusion.
Click here to buy the report at www.marketresearchreports.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 "If we continue like this, everyone will get their turn eventually"
- 2022-11-25 Water rules add to challenges for California farmers
- 2022-11-24 US: Christmas trees were scarce and expensive last year, this year might be worse, growers say
- 2022-11-22 Colombian flowers captivate Korean market with colors and variety
- 2022-11-22 NL: How profitable are migrant hotels really for Dutch job agencies?
- 2022-11-22 US (WI): Local greenhouse gears up for holiday season as trees are in short supply
- 2022-11-21 Labor challenges and inflation in the Canadian horti sector
- 2022-11-21 The story of the journey of twenty thousand tulips from the Netherlands to Serbia
- 2022-11-18 Japan: "Outlets that sell flowers/plants together with other items such as clothes/furniture are gaining momentum"
- 2022-11-18 Greenhouse horticulture can learn from Greenpeace: "They have a seat at the table everywhere at the moment."
- 2022-11-18 Cathy Burns calls for immigration reform
- 2022-11-17 "Gardening trends for 2023 are about personalization"
- 2022-11-17 Dutch growers confronted with increasing transport costs for electricity: "Ten thousand euros a year"
- 2022-11-17 MSU previews poinsettias at Poplarville open house
- 2022-11-16 "Chancellor’s Autumn Statement must address UK horticulture business needs"
- 2022-11-16 India: Bombay High Court stays demolition of shops at Dadar flower market
- 2022-11-16 Nepalese seasonal workers shocked by UK's early contract terminations
- 2022-11-16 UK: The real impact of cost pressures on the horticulture sector
- 2022-11-16 Nigeria to earn $3bn annually from hibiscus flower export to Mexico
- 2022-11-16 Moroccan exporters can benefit from preferential tariffs on Royal Air Maroc’s air cargo services