- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
27-30 Oct, 3-6 Nov, 27-30 Nov:
Morel to present new cyclamen varieties
The plants from Morel seeds are characterized by their resistance to heat conditions during growing, tolerance against Botrytis, long shelf life at consumers’ and striking colors. At the moment they have 6 series; Smartiz®, Metis®, Tianis®, Premium, Latinia®, Halios®, which range from mini to maxi flower- and pot sizes.
27-30 October in Zuidoostbeemster, the Netherlands
At the end of October, this cyclamen seed breeding company will start their trials in the Netherlands, from 27-30 October in Purmerend. At this location a large amount of plants are presented per species. All novelties and varieties that are currently being trailed are on display.
3-6 November in Zuidoostbeemster and Aalsmeer, the Netherlands
Afterwards, from 3-6 November their second trial will be conducted in Purmerend. Concurrently with this trail, they are also presenting 14 novelties, the newest marketing tools and the latest TechNews at the FloraHolland TradeFair in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands. Stand (Stand A.19, gang 15, Hal 1).
9-20 November in Fréjus, France
The final trial is set between 9-20 November in Fréjus, France. Over there, the entire collection of van Morel can be found; they will show 14 novelties, 6 series and 25 solutions. They will also unveil all the details of their ’Very Special’ concept.
Click here to register for the trials at www.cyclamen.com.
The company is established in the south of France, Fréjus, and has been specialized in the breeding and seed production of cyclamen for over 90 years. Everything, from research to production and harvesting is carried out in Fréjus. The reason for this is to have total control over quality during the entire process. The F1 hybrid seeds are produced in the subsidiary SCEA de MONTOUREY. The seeds are mainly supplied to Europe, but also to North/South America, Asia, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
For more information
S.A.S. MOREL Diffusion
2565, Rue de Montourey
T: +33 (0)4 94 19 73 04
F: +33 (0)4 94 19 73 19
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-27 Dutch freesia trade benefits from automated selection of freesia bulbs
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-24 IPM Essen joins as Host Sponsor for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-23 Global Sourcing: Stronger than ever
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-22 Growtech starts, a Turkish horticultural exhibition about more than Turkey alone
- 2023-11-22 Large Dutch horticulture delegation visiting China, heralding closer cooperation
- 2023-11-21 China: New industries emerge in Kaifeng from ancient flower planting heritage
- 2023-11-21 Seven horticultural experts join jury for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2024
- 2023-11-20 "Colombia, the richness of its culture, the beauty of its nature, and the delight of its cuisine"
- 2023-11-20 Cut flower auctioneer looks back at Trade Fair Aalsmeer
- 2023-11-17 Eight new varieties recently approved as AAS winners for 2024
- 2023-11-17 Spring edition of Plantarium|Groen-Direkt almost fully booked
- 2023-11-16 Slow Flowers Summit 2024 speakers join Slow Flowers podcast to share details about their plans
- 2023-11-15 Colombian flower inspiration on the show at Asocolflores 2023 Cartoon Festival
- 2023-11-15 UK: Flower business comes up roses after scooping gold sustainability award