- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
- Acrotelm and wood fiber as alternative to peat
- Syngenta Flowers announces collaboration with Polish begonia breeder
- "Dollar exchange rate means double export volumes to North America, but not all that glitters is gold"
- "The situation in Europe has changed, but in Africa it didn't"
- China: "Our Tillandsia as 'table flower' brightened up the venue"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Roses Forever, 1-5 Nov in Aalsmeer:
Secrets of the Viking Roses are gruadually being revealed
Unlike many of her male colleagues, Rosa has stubbornly developed her varieties from a different genetic background, carrying in them the mysteries of centuries. With the introduction of her Vikings, Rosa will gradually reveal her secrets.
Breeder Rosa Eskelund holding Viking Roses.
Traditional in the Viking world, Rosa’s creations are untraditional in the modern rose world in color, shape, vaselife and disease resistance. From breeding and first selection in Denmark, the new codes are then selected first outdoor and then in the greenhouse in the Netherlands and then sent to selected growers in different production areas.
The Viking roses.
Untraditional is also the marketing in which Rosa and her husband Harley have teamed up with John Pouw, whose innovative marketing approach was written about in a leading Dutch branding magazine. No fancy showcases, but focus on the consumer and those supplying the consumer. Branding and exclusivity are key terms in this.
Therefore in the forthcoming trade shows in the Netherlands, in the first week of November, Viking Roses® can be found at Waterdrinker Cultra (FloraHolland Aalsmeer-Legmeerdijk 313-1432 KC Aalsmeer) from Sunday 1 November to Thursday 5 November).
Meet Rosa, Harley and John there.
For more information
T: +45 51 57 19 90
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-29 Sustainability in focus: "Ethical Style" with new spots on site at Frankfurt’s consumer goods fairs
- 2022-09-29 Australia: Smart farming workshops for growers
- 2022-09-29 Oregon boxwood health workshop
- 2022-09-29 Photo impression FlowersExpo Moscow 2022
- 2022-09-27 Marginpar celebrates Grandparents Day at Floriade
- 2022-09-27 O2 mini seed scanner presented at Seed meets Technology
- 2022-09-27 Plantpeddler releases Variety Day Video 2022
- 2022-09-27 Taiwan fact-finding mission on cold chain for horticulture
- 2022-09-27 University of Florida's online greenhouse training courses are starting soon
- 2022-09-27 SAF will host two in-person learning events for retailers this fall
- 2022-09-26 'Greenhouse with future' opened by HilverdaFlorist
- 2022-09-26 US (WV): High school greenhouse organizes mum sale
- 2022-09-26 India: Dasara flower show expected to see higher footfall this year in Mysuru
- 2022-09-26 UK: HTA announces winners of Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards
- 2022-09-26 2022 Canadian Greenhouse Conference takes place next week
- 2022-09-23 Ambiente and Christmasworld to join forces
- 2022-09-23 Join GardenComm's free virtual event, The Green Industry Speaks
- 2022-09-22 Gloeckner Foundation announces grants funded at the Meeting of the Board of Directors
- 2022-09-22 Last week was national farm safety and health week
- 2022-09-21 Flemish agriculture and horticulture open house during Agriculture Day