- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Roses Forever, 1-5 Nov in Aalsmeer:
Secrets of the Viking Roses are gruadually being revealed
Unlike many of her male colleagues, Rosa has stubbornly developed her varieties from a different genetic background, carrying in them the mysteries of centuries. With the introduction of her Vikings, Rosa will gradually reveal her secrets.
Breeder Rosa Eskelund holding Viking Roses.
Traditional in the Viking world, Rosa’s creations are untraditional in the modern rose world in color, shape, vaselife and disease resistance. From breeding and first selection in Denmark, the new codes are then selected first outdoor and then in the greenhouse in the Netherlands and then sent to selected growers in different production areas.
The Viking roses.
Untraditional is also the marketing in which Rosa and her husband Harley have teamed up with John Pouw, whose innovative marketing approach was written about in a leading Dutch branding magazine. No fancy showcases, but focus on the consumer and those supplying the consumer. Branding and exclusivity are key terms in this.
Therefore in the forthcoming trade shows in the Netherlands, in the first week of November, Viking Roses® can be found at Waterdrinker Cultra (FloraHolland Aalsmeer-Legmeerdijk 313-1432 KC Aalsmeer) from Sunday 1 November to Thursday 5 November).
Meet Rosa, Harley and John there.
For more information
T: +45 51 57 19 90
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"
- 2022-01-11 US (MD): MANTS welcomes more than 5,700 attendees
- 2022-01-11 Taipei’s 2022 flower show season begins with camellias
- 2022-01-07 Dare to bloom: a lesson in collaboration
- 2022-01-07 US (MD): MANTS is coming to an end
- 2022-01-07 Slow Flowers Summit partners with Stone Barns Center for 2022 conference
- 2022-01-06 2022 Ontario Nursery Growers short course focuses on production, production, production
- 2022-01-05 Frankfurt consumer goods fairs in January and February 2022 to be cancelled
- 2022-01-04 Managing diseases and insects in greenhouses: a webinar