- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Bouquets 'coming out of the vase'
In this article, published by The Sacramento Bee, Jospeh Kim of the family-owned Joy Flower Shop tells about his experience - and experiments - with non-traditional vases. John: “Just about anything can take the place of the vase. You’ve just got to figure out: Can it hold water?”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 How discerning are consumers toward floristry design principles and how much are they willing to pay?
- 2023-11-28 "Flowerful and colorful holidays with Giada Graziani"
- 2023-11-28 China: Exploring Yunnan's blossoming business frontier
- 2023-11-28 China: Hefty investment helps flower industry come up roses in Linxia
- 2023-11-22 "Crafting unforgettable moments is a true passion"
- 2023-11-21 US (NC): Consumers and florists differ on floral arrangements
- 2023-11-16 Danziger Partners with Moss Hill Foliage for Floresta program
- 2023-11-15 China: Flower project boosts incomes in Gansu
- 2023-11-14 NZ: From a small garden patch to a flower subscription service
- 2023-11-14 Are Dutch growers heading for power?
- 2023-11-13 Interflora thrives in India
- 2023-11-13 Malaysia: Florists in Kathmandu get busy plucking flowers as Tihar festival begins in Nepal
- 2023-11-10 "Flower-sitters" adorn Chinese houses with blossoming makeovers
- 2023-11-08 "New Oasis Forage product line empowers gardeners"
- 2023-11-08 The season sets the tone. Winter arrangements from Hanneke Frankema
- 2023-11-07 Ukraine: Golden autumn adorns Kharkiv eco-park: traditional chrysanthemum ball unveiled