- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Vietnam to become a permanent fixture in Lufthansa Cargo network
The freighter will be departing every Thursday from Frankfurt (FRA), heading for Ho Chi Minh City via Mumbai (BOM), and will finally terminate at Hong Kong (HKG). Frank Naeve, Vice President Asia-Pacific at Lufthansa Cargo since 1 August, is pleased about the stable demand coming from Vietnam: "We are proud to have built up excellent relationships with our clients in Vietnam, which we will now be further cultivating with the fixed freighter connection. Using our flexible network management we will be able to effectively meet demand. We are constantly working on making our network in the Asia-Pacific region even more attractive for our customers.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Dutch Horticulture youth looks to connect around the topic of energy
- 2022-12-06 UK: A week at Compton Garden Flowers
- 2022-12-06 UK: Fleurie MDS student releases video
- 2022-12-06 "We suspended sales of high-cost 4G products and promoted cost-effective USB temperature and humidity loggers"
- 2022-12-06 Land-grant universities helping solve needs of specialty crop industries
- 2022-12-06 US (CA): Bay Area flower growers face skyrocketing natural gas prices
- 2022-12-05 Hishtil and Décor Breeding sign a strategic agreement to strengthen cooperation
- 2022-12-05 Dutch Greenhouse Delta identifies an urgent need to join forces within the Dutch horticulture sector
- 2022-12-05 Sri Lanka: Mike Biotech Asia awarded for floriculture medium range
- 2022-12-05 The flower wizard's news: November
- 2022-12-05 "We need florists to reach more consumers about That Flower Feeling"
- 2022-12-05 US (MI): Plant sale raises funds for greenhouse from propagations
- 2022-12-05 "We are not going to follow, we will lead the change"
- 2022-12-02 Australian nursery gives industry update
- 2022-12-02 “Pot roses are an excellent addition to our current selections”
- 2022-12-02 10 million Pottburri pots sold!
- 2022-12-02 "Our goal is to participate in the higher market segment"
- 2022-12-02 Pioneer Gardens joins the LiveRoof Family as LiveRoof NorthEast
- 2022-12-02 'New Proven Winners perennials for the 2023-2024 season announced'
- 2022-12-02 New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched