- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Plant Nutrition Research Webinar
Why Does My Substrate pH Drop When I Use a Basic Fertilizer?
Brian Whipker, NC State University
Revising Your Phosphorus Fertilizer Strategy
Josh Henry, NC State University
Using Vermicompost as an Organic Fertilizer for Container Plants
Stephanie Brace, Cornell University
Silicon Fertilizer Enhances Stress Tolerance of Bedding and Potted Plants
Neil Mattson, Cornell University
Come join us to find out what we have been working on. Registration is limited, so sign up early.
Click here to register
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 "Discover the effectiveness of cocopeat for ornamental and flowering plants"
- 2023-11-29 Agaris invests €1.5 million in next-generation wood fiber machine in France
- 2023-11-29 New foam substrate sheet introduced for propagation media
- 2023-11-23 UK: Greenwood Plants reaches 100% peat-free target
- 2023-11-22 Germany is promoting peatland restoration as part of national climate strategy
- 2023-11-21 How to choose the right substrate
- 2023-11-21 Parties around the table about the use of renewable raw materials for growing media in 2030
- 2023-11-21 Botanicoir appoints new head of global sales
- 2023-11-13 "Expanding globally to answer the demand"
- 2023-11-08 Facilitating a more consistent nitrogen release
- 2023-11-03 Model calculates mixtures with peat alternatives
- 2023-11-01 "Growing peat-free cyclamen is quite possible, but a different nutrition strategy is necessary"
- 2023-10-31 "Which growing media should I choose for my plants?"
- 2023-10-25 Key physical characteristics of growing media
- 2023-10-12 Trials with circular substrates
- 2023-10-04 Extensive peat-free trials at Bransford Webbs